Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MYLR today. Nice car! So far the only issue I notice is the steering wheel is a bit rotated when going straight. I assume a Tesla road ranger can adjust it.

VIN F3752xx with 2/12 build date. Has AMD Ryzen, 19" Continental ProContact RX tires, and double pane front glass. Haven't checked 12v battery and wiper heater yet.

OD 09/12, Delivered 2/26/2022
MYLR, White ext, Black int, 19" Gemini, 5 seats, has tow hitch, no FSD

Just got a VIn, with my luck the delivery date is when i'm traveling out of the US ☹️

MYLR | OD: 09/15 | Blue | 7 seats| NJ
estimated delivery Feb 18-24
So since my delivery was supposed to be while i'm on vacation i called them and was put on hold for a few days and got a new VIN few days after, now i'm supposed to pick up the car in a week. is there a chance the car will not have the AMD and the heated area for the wipers? who should i call to verify - the center where i'm supposed to pickup the car or the customer support? thanks

So since my delivery was supposed to be while i'm on vacation i called them and was put on hold for a few days and got a new VIN few days after, now i'm supposed to pick up the car in a week. is there a chance the car will not have the AMD and the heated area for the wipers? who should i call to verify - the center where i'm supposed to pickup the car or the customer support? thanks
What's your new Vin? And to find out what u have, ask your SA

Finally took delivery of my MLYR7 today and im excited to confirm that the car has no major issues, gaps or damage! One rear taillight miss aligned and the frunk just a tad bit but nothing to cry about.. interior had some hand prints on the headliner which was cleaned before taking off.. i do have the updated AMD with the lithium battery!! Already have my ppf and tint appointment set and cant wait to plan some trips after 🥳 hope you all get vins soon!

EBD7574C-E68A-486E-A406-FB14E8C89C0B.jpeg

Attachments

• CAEF0A7B-A0E4-498E-8A06-D732A3819144.jpeg
    CAEF0A7B-A0E4-498E-8A06-D732A3819144.jpeg
    549.4 KB · Views: 77
Sorry about the crossposts. I think though maybe my PC date was (unbeknownst to me) in September, because I took off my initial trade in. At least, our delivery seemed to coincide with September orders. I've followed you guys, too.

We picked up our blue MYLR in Boise this afternoon! Got there a little early. The "detail guy" was still working on it. I said "work away and take your time!"

Turned out it is Intel Atom, no heated wiper dock or Li 12 Volt, AFAIK. A slight disappointment but none of that's a deal breaker. SA was shocked I knew what Tesla Garage was, and she didn't know how to interpret the code for the Atom (Lake).

Pleasant interaction with the SA. We hung out with her for a while and when detail was done we spent an hour or so going over the checklist we had. The only thing we found was this little trim piece on the passenger side which was out of line. Maybe out of spec. They weren't sure and were going to check with the shop guys when they come in next week.

1645935718970.png

There was also a superficial clear coat scratch on the DS rear panel that I could only see in perfect light, would easily buff out, and our finish is not going to survive the first trip down our gravel road anyway. Otherwise great. She let us into the car and spend as much time as we wanted and did not hover. Answered all of our questions honestly. Offered that she receives no commission and considers her job education.

Told us that deliveries to Idaho are very spotty. Sometimes they deliver 2 cars a week (or less), sometimes 16, depending on the availability of 3rd party truckers. They are hoping to get covered transport eventually, but are taking what they get for now (referenced the blue MY and blue M3 we saw two weeks ago out back peppered with gravel scratches and chips. Today they had a MY out back that had so much mud on it you couldn't tell what color it actually was!)

At any rate, we're very happy with the car and the interaction. Next I'll be installing some goodies and getting studded snow tires (warehouse has some Nokian Hakkapeliitta 10 SUVs that showed up). We'll put them on the rims we have and pick up some new ones when we next go down the the Treasure Valley.

Paying the picture tax:

Attachments​

• Resized_20220226_151309.jpeg
    Resized_20220226_151309.jpeg
    366.2 KB · Views: 0

Last edited:
F377 is 50:50 on AMD. This vin range seems to be when they found the box of Intel chips. You should call your SA and double check on this.
My F373 is Intel Atom and was built within the same time frame as some 377s that got Intel. I think it is more about build date than VIN. To some extent the VINs, track, but only to the extent that they follow build date.

🍻

Finally took delivery of my MLYR7 today and im excited to confirm that the car has no major issues, gaps or damage! One rear taillight miss aligned and the frunk just a tad bit but nothing to cry about.. interior had some hand prints on the headliner which was cleaned before taking off.. i do have the updated AMD with the lithium battery!! Already have my ppf and tint appointment set and cant wait to plan some trips after 🥳 hope you all get vins soon!

View attachment 774304
Congrats on Model Y! I'm also in Sac and my OD is 9/28. Still waiting for my VIN. Was the process of pickup fast in Rocklin?

Congrats on Model Y! I'm also in Sac and my OD is 9/28. Still waiting for my VIN. Was the process of pickup fast in Rocklin?
thank you!.. hopefully u get your vin soon! .. and my delivery center was the sacramento location and i was in and out within 30min. paperwork was 10 min and 20 of those minutes was looking over the car to make sure there was no flaws 🙂

thank you!.. hopefully u get your vin soon! .. and my delivery center was the sacramento location and i was in and out within 30min. paperwork was 10 min and 20 of those minutes was looking over the car to make sure there was no flaws 🙂
Where’s the Sacramento delivery center? When I put my order in, the only options were rocklin Tesla center or home delivery. Arden area by chance? I will bring this up when I get my VIN.

We took delivery of our MYLR at the Highland Park location yesterday! Everything went really well, the car turned out to be in great condition. I read over the checklists that have been used before, and ours didn't have really any issues. Ours also has AMD, Li-ion battery, etc.

The only thing I might suggest for any others picking up at Highland Park is that all of the Tesla app notifications and texts suggest that you find your car in the parking lot, don't do this. Go into the building instead. The layout of the parking lot is definitely not conducive to locating your car yourself. Other than that though, everything went smoothly.

That feeling you get when you drive around town and see new MY's and you haven't been assigned a VIN after about 6 months or longer, you sign on here to commiserate and see folks that ordered well past your OD get theirs and you want to feel happy for them but feel like someone is seriously yanking you. I'm starting to wonder if I still want one anymore...once Giga Texas goes online everyone in the neighborhood will get one two weeks after ordering and it will have lost its luster. 😐
I know exactly how you feel. But rest assured people living in TX will not get them right away because there is a law in TX that states the Teslas have to be driven out of state first before they can be sold to in state residence. This will actually create a delay for them. So they might end up getting Teslas from Fremont.
For whatever it is worth, hang in there. Have been waiting since 9/28 and I live in Tampa FL and I see brand new MY all over the place. But I know when it is my time it will happen. 😁

Reactions: Antonius138
We took delivery of our MYLR at the Highland Park location yesterday! Everything went really well, the car turned out to be in great condition. I read over the checklists that have been used before, and ours didn't have really any issues. Ours also has AMD, Li-ion battery, etc.

The only thing I might suggest for any others picking up at Highland Park is that all of the Tesla app notifications and texts suggest that you find your car in the parking lot, don't do this. Go into the building instead. The layout of the parking lot is definitely not conducive to locating your car yourself. Other than that though, everything went smoothly.
Congratulations, how about pics? Also, would love to hear more about your delivery experience. I am also going to be picking up at that DC.

I ordered a MYLR white, black int, 5 seater with gemini wheels on 9/10 at Tesla Lynnwood. Original date was supposed to be in February but its moved around a lot, at one point in december or january I think it was as far out as September and then it moved to march-april but now it's been holding steady for May-June.

Kind of dissapointed its moved that far out. My dad ordered his at the end of august in the same config and he got his at the end of January already.