Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in the same boat as you. MYLR5 black with black interior, 20 induction wheels no tow no fsd. I’m in Orange County, you?
HI all,

I ordered MYLR7, blue with black interior, 20" Induction wheels, no tow, no FSD. Placed order on 09/26. Completed profile on 09/27. Received VIN on app 03/21/22. EDD of 03/24-04/03. Have not received automated text asking to schedule delivery. Called my local tesla where I will be pickinig up the vehicle yesterday to see if they could give me a more accurate delivery date. They didn't have any additional info but assured me that delivery period would be accurate and not pushed back. Keeping my fingers crossed!

That's pretty frustrating, I wasn't aware that them just revoking a VIN without any action / inaction on my part was a possibility. I've messaged them today, fully expecting a form reply and a EDD pushout.
After being on the phone with Tesla and also text messaging them, they pretty much told me they had "incorrectly" assigned the vin to me because the car wasn't the color I'd ordered. I ordered white and what was produced is grey, so they assigned the VIN to another customer. Nothing else they can do they said. Congrats to whoever got the same car I wanted but in grey.

Since changing to the MYP I am about setteled on what I am swapping out the 21" tires for. .

The aftermarket 19" TSV is on the left and the 21" Tesla Überturbine on the right. The look is pretty similar , I'll likely order the rims and then get the tires locally and swap them out.

1648158079713.png

Reactions: OmbreCake
My profile completion was 9/27. MYLR 5seats, Tow, Blue/Black, No FSD.

EDD was Feb-Mar, moved out to Apr 29-May29 in December. After reading other posts I’m not confident this won’t slide out to the right.

Since we sold our other car in Dec, getting a little most desperate to get this delivered.

I played the very recent game last night to add FSD, it didn’t move. After chatting with my wife we decided it wasn’t a useful 10k so removed it. My order date on electronic agreement stayed the same (9/27/21)

Today I bit the bullet and upgraded to MYP and kept pricing at the time of the order (Sept) EDD hasn’t changed from Apr-May yet. When I originally ordered the summer tires put me off but the move to all season tires makes it useable for a Washington winter.

Of note, my order date updated to today (3/24/22).

I am hopeful the change to MYP moves up the EDD

Reactions: ebNautilus
Just joined this forum. I ordered my MYLR7 on September 25th. My expected delivery date was March 23-31st and just changed all the way till June 7th-July 19th! I don't understand, I was so close.
Is your profile complete? This happened to me as well and it was because I picked the finance option but my finance app expired (it expires after three months). The SA changed it to cash and a couple days later the date refreshed itself and went back!

I‘m not sure why most people are assigned a VIN and asked to schedule delivery immediately and I got assigned a VIN on Monday and have been told that they car hasn’t even been made yet. So weird.
For most people the VIN is assigned while it is still being built,. If someone refuses their VIN or cancels their order after it goes to to a SC then it goes to the next person but is immediatly available.

HI all,

I ordered MYLR7, blue with black interior, 20" Induction wheels, no tow, no FSD. Placed order on 09/26. Completed profile on 09/27. Received VIN on app 03/21/22. EDD of 03/24-04/03. Have not received automated text asking to schedule delivery. Called my local tesla where I will be pickinig up the vehicle yesterday to see if they could give me a more accurate delivery date. They didn't have any additional info but assured me that delivery period would be accurate and not pushed back. Keeping my fingers crossed!
I got the same EDD. Also not contact after getting VIN

I’m picking up in Buena Park. What about you?