Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Profile completion date doesn't matter anymore. They switched back to prioritizing based on order date. I completed my profile in December and my EDD is 05/8-05/22 aligning with most of the other September orders in this thread.
I wish this were true. I have a June Od, though I admit I did put it on hold. Just got bumped to august-October. I was at one point May-June in January.

I GOT A VIN!!!!!!!!!! XXXXX 425!!!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

OD 9/28 White ext./ Black int. / 20 inch / FSD / no tow / Tampa, FL!!!!!!!
EDD 5/8 - 5/14

YAAAAASSSS!!!!!!

Yes I know it is 330am. Don't ask. Long night. Woke up in my clothes. Washed my face, brushed my teeth....... checked my account and there it was!!!!!!
Haha congratulations!!! Told you seeing a new white model y drive by was a sign ;). Keep
Us posted with your delivery and post pics!!!

Reactions: Jdizzl11
Haha congratulations!!! Told you seeing a new white model y drive by was a sign ;). Keep
Us posted with your delivery and post pics!!!
Is it bad that I keep checking my account to make sure the VIN is still there 🤣

I will totally post pictures!!! I am doing a whole gender reveal (naming) party/ video!!!

I kind of wish I wouldn't have checked my account because now I can't got back to sleep because I am sooooooo excited 🙃

I will totally post pictures!!! I am doing a whole gender reveal (naming) party/ video!!!

I kind of wish I wouldn't have checked my account because now I can't got back to sleep because I am sooooooo excited 🙃
Congrats!! 🎉🎉 Now I'm going to have to set my alarm to check my app in the middle of the night too...🫣

• Funny

EDD 5/8 - 5/14

YAAAAASSSS!!!!!!

Yes I know it is 330am. Don't ask. Long night. Woke up in my clothes. Washed my face, brushed my teeth....... checked my account and there it was!!!!!!
Nice! Congratulations!! Tesla will be finally happy, its App will not slow down any more 😂 Enjoy the ride!

... the one place anywhere where jail for a couple days is not necessarily a bad thing ;)

EDD 5/8 - 5/14

YAAAAASSSS!!!!!!

Yay about damn time!!! 😁 congrats.

EDD 5/8 - 5/14

YAAAAASSSS!!!!!!

Wooo hooooo!!! Gives me hope... come on, deliveries to the upper midwest!!!