Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know the only way for me to get a VIN is stop checking the app for 1 day. But I can’t. Lol
I seriously deleted everything on Saturday and then went out Sunday after taking a 5 hour exam. I drank (enter a number) wines and then came home passed out (don't remember). Woke up at 330am and had a VIN! At some point I had reinstalled the app.

There is something to disconnecting and manifesting 🙏🤗

Manifest that 💩

Well, like many of you said, I entered my second date of my EDD and it all moved back 3 weeks.

Moved from 4/25-5/23 to 5/15-5/29.

Reduced to two weeks but another 3 weeks till I enter it again.

Jealous of all the VIN's flying around. (Especially October orders)
Same here I moved this morning from 4/25 - 5/23 to

5/11 - 5/25

In the mean time I will live vicariously through all of you (and a couple Tesla Youtubers)!

Same here I moved this morning from 4/25 - 5/23 to

5/11 - 5/25

In the mean time I will live vicariously through all of you (and a couple Tesla Youtubers)!
All these MSM getting backed up. Not fun.

Like my solar panels, ordered with Tesla on 3/12/21, and am sitting at 13 months with nothing more than "We will schedule your installation soon". No communication over on that side of the business as well.

Reactions: Farslasher
question about timing of payment.

I have a VIN but no delivery date yet...could be as early as mid to late next week. When I open the app it says to make my final payment. Do I need to make the payment now, either down payment or the entire payment?

I am financing through Tesla but not sure about the timing of everything and want to make sure I don't end up delaying the delivery.

I have a VIN but no delivery date yet...could be as early as mid to late next week. When I open the app it says to make my final payment. Do I need to make the payment now, either down payment or the entire payment?

I am financing through Tesla but not sure about the timing of everything and want to make sure I don't end up delaying the delivery.
Congratulations.🥳

You do not. You can bring in a certified check at the delivery if you want. Presumably your loan is in place and the only payment is the down, correct? If you are worried that you might reject the car, hold on to the down payment. If you are willing to roll the dice a little on that, getting it done through a bank transfer, which can take a couple of days, will save you steps at the Delivery center.

I would definitely finalize the loan at least a few days prior if you haven't done so.

I had an external loan, and got that paperwork in place first. Then did an ACH transfer to Tesla from my checking account for the rest.

Well, like many of you said, I entered my second date of my EDD and it all moved back 3 weeks.

Moved from 4/25-5/23 to 5/15-5/29.

Reduced to two weeks but another 3 weeks till I enter it again.

Jealous of all the VIN's flying around. (Especially October orders)
That's similar to what happened to me last week. I entered my window and then got pushed back to 5/13-5/27, but my first 2-week window. I believe mine will also be picked up in Minnesota, since Iowa is dumb and doesn't do direct sales. FWIW, I'm also still impatiently waiting for my VIN to show up. LOL

Reactions: Kubelfan