Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in here sell a car via KBB (Instant cash to dealership) or Carvana? Have an offer from Carvana and getting an "inspection" Saturday from a dealership after applying for the KBB Instant Cash Offer. Wanted to see if anyone went through this process and if the values given were the same or close to what you received.
I used the KBB site to get connected to a local dealer. Two reached out and I ended up selling the car to one of them. Both offered more than CarMax, KBB instant cash or Tesla trade in. Good luck!

Bumped up closer again today. Ordered 9/27/21.
EDD was 5/14 to 6/11. Now it is 5/2 to 5/15. What a crazy ride! Of course we are still in North Africa and will not return home until 5/14. Gonna be close. I kinda expect a VIN early next week from what I am seeing from others on here. Then gotta hope the actual delivery is close to when we return. Not sure how long they will actually allow me to delay picking it up, hopefully more than 3 days if needed. Way too much excitement!

Hmmm. Starting to become concerned...have an OD of 9/18 with a EDD of last half of May. Seeing many happy posts the last week of VIN receipt, and almost all have an OD later in Sept than mine. Could a tow hitch be slowing the show down that much? With extra $$ for MSM (back then), and 20s and hitch I should think I would be in the game for a VIN myself, but no. Went to the Tesla showroom close by yesterday, all they could say was profile was fine. Am in South Florida, which I would assume would be getting deliveries Apr/May. Alexa tells me today is my 223rd day since order....

Reactions: Farslasher
SA told me the lower auto loan rate is 2.99%. What was DCU?
1.99%

So my SA just basically said to not expect a VIN before my EDD starts (May 9). Kind of funny because just last week they said that I SHOULD receive a match (VIN) in the next couple weeks. So I guess they are preparing me for yet another push back. Great.
Not accurate. My EDD was 5/6 - 6/3 an hour before I received my VIN on 04/25. Some SA are really good and honest, but most others are either reading out from some script or come up with some random sh*t.

Hmmm. Starting to become concerned...have an OD of 9/18 with a EDD of last half of May. Seeing many happy posts the last week of VIN receipt, and almost all have an OD later in Sept than mine. Could a tow hitch be slowing the show down that much? With extra $$ for MSM (back then), and 20s and hitch I should think I would be in the game for a VIN myself, but no. Went to the Tesla showroom close by yesterday, all they could say was profile was fine. Am in South Florida, which I would assume would be getting deliveries Apr/May. Alexa tells me today is my 223rd day since order....
We have very similar cars, I have the tow as well, but I think you are right in line with all the other mid to late Sept orders, especially MSM, and we are all expecting, as of now, late May pickups as well.

Anything can change and shift but I'd say you are right where you need to be and no need to be concerned. Just sucks.

I think it's the color!! I am MSM as well with an order date of 9/13. But my EDD is fracking sept-oct! Sooooo annoying. I think this site would make me feel better. Just more annoyed now!
1.99%

Not accurate. My EDD was 5/6 - 6/3 an hour before I received my VIN on 04/25. Some SA are really good and honest, but most others are either reading out from some script or come up with some random sh*t.
True that!