Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September jail

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Howdy fellow inmates. I live across town from Giga Texas. I see all the pretty MYs sitting on the south apron in the drone videos and have to force myself not to drive down there and plead with them to just gimme the damn car already! (I know, those are most likely MYSR not LR but still...)

Howdy fellow inmates. I live across town from Giga Texas. I see all the pretty MYs sitting on the south apron in the drone videos and have to force myself not to drive down there and plead with them to just gimme the damn car already! (I know, those are most likely MYSR not LR but still...)
I am on these other threads as well and folks have mentioned that there’s a part shortage and that’s why Tesla is extending deliveries who already have their vins. That makes me think that might be the reason MY’s at GT are just parked there to get that part installed and then they can be shipped to Mars.

Sept. Jail here. I did call the service center, first thing this past Monday after being extremely pissed that I went from a 2 week window to way past my original EDD. He told me there must be a glitch in the system and that it should reset today, Thursday. Let's see.

Sept. Jail here. I did call the service center, first thing this past Monday after being extremely pissed that I went from a 2 week window to way past my original EDD. He told me there must be a glitch in the system and that it should reset today, Thursday. Let's see.
Interesting. Let’s see. I did saw a post saying that around 10 am CT people have noticed their EDD moving.

Weird.. Your OD is 10/1. Did you do anything else after ordering your car? Example: finished your profile late, upgraded your color etc.
I did make the “mistake” of selecting financing through Tesla but didn’t complete the application because I was waiting until 3 months out from original EDD… which was April/May. I switched to cash in feb or march… don’t totally remember. Other than that, my profile was complete.