Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September jail

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still in jail. Day 5. Starting to suspect a VIN is not imminent.

Even the VINs that were assigned have had delivery pushed til June so guessing unless you're on the West coast it's gonna be August for us.

Sept jail came last Sunday, was hoping for an update this morning. No such luck. Still Sept. Spoke with SA at the Domain Friday evening and he said to just wait a few weeks, from what he could see in the system he didn't think it would be delayed all the way until Sept. Not terribly confidence inspring. I guess I will go vacuum the floor mats and put another layer of ceramic coat on the Replika wheels I ordered for it...

Reactions: ultracoop
Good morning cell mates. NO change as of this morning. Spent the whole weekend driving around town seeing Telsa Model Y's all over the road and looking at them with envy.
Same here, no change. Not doing it, but the only way to get MY faster is by changing it to MYP. I won’t be surprised if Tesla intentionally keeps pushing the EDD for folks who have base MY and are locked into lower price. They did succeed into converting orders to MYP or add FSD for faster delivery.

When Elon can straight up lie saying the stats show the usage of mobile connector is low, pushing EDD to force people to upgrade to MYP or add FSD is nothing for them.

Same here, no change. Not doing it, but the only way to get MY faster is by changing it to MYP. I won’t be surprised if Tesla intentionally keeps pushing the EDD for folks who have base MY and are locked into lower price. They did succeed into converting orders to MYP or add FSD for faster delivery.

When Elon can straight up lie saying the stats show the usage of mobile connector is low, pushing EDD to force people to upgrade to MYP or add FSD is nothing for them.
I'm not going to change it either. I thought of changing the color, but not for the purpose of changing the EDD. At some point, they will need to give it to me at the lower price I ordered it for. The waiting game just sucks.

I'm not going to change it either. I thought of changing the color, but not for the purpose of changing the EDD. At some point, they will need to give it to me at the lower price I ordered it for. The waiting game just sucks.
Lot of folks from Oct forum are reporting their EDD moved this morning. And those post are like 20 mins after 10 am CT. It’s still the same for me 😓

When I get the car, I won't go xxx tesla

Reactions: ChrisUli