Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does adding EAP push up EDD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure, but as a generally EAP does have any physical material cost, but increases the price of Tesla by 6K and plus associated profits. Therefore if Tesla is profit and revenue driven ( which I think it is) , it most likely will prioritise the delivery.

I have a White on Black MYP on order with OD of 6/13 and a EDD of 08/24 - 09/28 no FSD or EAP. If I add EAP would it push my delivery date up?
That is not a bad EDD. I ordered black on black MYP 6/5/22 and EDD is 8/17-9/21. I have seen some conversations regarding this, but who really knows if there a rhyme or reason. Maybe someone can confirm here or direct to appropriate thread?

I highly doubt it. There was a big controversy a few months ago where adding FSD did bump up your delivery date. People howled and Tesla said it never should have happened - a glitch in the software was responsible. The glitch has been corrected and given that Tesla has said FSD (and I'd have to believe EAP which was unavailable at that time) should never have bumped people up, plus the gnashing of teeth of people in the queue, I'd say there's no chance it will move you in the queue position.