Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September jail

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol. @Takw updated the seater configuration on May 6th so based on my 5 months learning, it will calculate the EDD and then it will be narrow down eventually.
Basically updating from 7 to 5 seater - I screwed myself. Right ?

SA told me “it will not affect the priority and the queue in line. Etc “

I asked SA why it changed and he gave me “it’s not related and it would have happened regardless blah blah”

But it sounds like it’s not going to be June for me anymore.

I asked SA why it changed and he gave me “it’s not related and it would have happened regardless blah blah”

Now that you have a base MY, you are in the queue who have base MY and what I learned they are getting the least priority. Not sure anymore when we are getting our MY’s.

If SA’s get paid good, I would love to be one of them. They don’t know and don’t care what’s going on. Just give random answers to the inquiries. In a dealership world, the agents gets commission so they are on top of everything. But in non dealership world, they get base salary so they don’t care.

Queue? What queue? LOL, if there was an actual queue, I think that would give more accurate EDD's. The queue seems to be solely based on total cost of the vehicle. How can anyone explain the folks that were able to have a car delivered when they ordered after our OD's? The algorithm they use to decide manufacturing and delivery has to be extremely complicated, but I don't think it should never be referred to as a queue. Sorry, just some jail time ranting here.

Reactions: ultracoop
Queue? What queue? LOL, if there was an actual queue, I think that would give more accurate EDD's. The queue seems to be solely based on total cost of the vehicle. How can anyone explain the folks that were able to have a car delivered when they ordered after our OD's? The algorithm they use to decide manufacturing and delivery has to be extremely complicated, but I don't think it should never be referred to as a queue. Sorry, just some jail time ranting here.
This exactly. Buy a loaded Model S or X, get it in weeks, buy FSD, get it in weeks, buy a performance model, get it in weeks to months.

Buy anything else? Tesla: "Go f yourself."

• Love
Reactions: ChrisUli
Still in the Sep jail. Elon acknowledging that they might have to temporarily hold/close the order for few models (we all know it’s base MY) due to high demand (also now supply chain issue is catching up to them) makes me think we are here for a long haul.

Would love to ask Elon instead of producing MY with current cells at GT to catch up with the back orders what made him choose a different route. But, then I guess we all know what he would say, we don’t have anywhere else to go….

Still in the Sep jail. Elon acknowledging that they might have to temporarily hold/close the order for few models (we all know it’s base MY) due to high demand (also now supply chain issue is catching up to them) makes me think we are here for a long haul.

Would love to ask Elon instead of producing MY with current cells at GT to catch up with the back orders what made him choose a different route. But, then I guess we all know what he would say, we don’t have anywhere else to go….
Same. Ugh.

Can you image how much the price of the used MYs would go up if they have to stop taking orders? They're already more than MSRP. It'll be silly.