Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Alert: VCFRONT_a557_TLVBMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone also getting VCFRONT_a059_inputResistanceHigh along side the VCFRONT_a557_TLVBMS_ConfigFromBmbModidFailed???
I have not gotten that message. Another forum post indicates it might be a bad LV battery.

Thanks Sai Ko and jecsun. I just got a call from Tesla Service. I didn’t really understand exactly what he was saying - “there is no mismatch in the firmware in my car”. So, the car is fine. He observed that this error popped up exactly when the 2023.32.4 update was done, and he was aware that others have reported this error. He said it may or may not disappear with the next release. I’m happy - now I can relax and not worry about the battery being mis-managed.

Just a quick update. Tesla service noted it’s likely a firmware bug and the error still persists on my car.

Unfortunately, while they were checking my rear occupancy sensor alert, they broke a latch/actuator on the seat and blamed the alert on that. When I picked up the car last week, there was a new “seat unlatched visual and audible” alert while driving, so beelined back to service immediately. They determined that the seat needs to be completely replaced, and ordered a new 2nd row right hand seat.

It’s being installed now — hoping they don’t return the car with anymore new issues. But with Burbank’s track record, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: St3phen and DDotJ