Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Appointment Happening?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I made this appointment last week to have the top glass replaced. Two days to go and I still see the screen below. I've twice left phone messages for the service center. The place is over 200 miles away, so I need to make sure it's happening.

Is this usually how it happens? Suggestions?

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 8.07.31 AM.jpg

And usually until they provide an estimate and you approve it ahead of time, its not happening.

Usually best to call your SC of choice with phone on file associated with your account, press 2 then wait for their system to recognize your phone number as associated with the account and then 3 to reach the local team. Leave them a VM if they dont pick up (they often dont).

And usually until they provide an estimate and you approve it ahead of time, it's not happening.

Usually best to call your SC of choice with phone on file associated with your account, press 2 then wait for their system to recognize your phone number as associated with the account and then 3 to reach the local team. Leave them a VM if they dont pick up (they often dont).
Thanks, that got me further. After pressing 2, it recognized me, and then there was a recorded message saying that the appointment was confirmed. I'll leave some more messages.

Do they often wait until the last minute to send the estimate??