Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center - Atlanta Briarcliff / Lavista

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ChrisC

see signature
Apr 27, 2009
Atlanta, GA
A new Tesla service center is under construction at:

2111 Briarcliff Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30329

This is the former Whole Foods location at the intersection with Lavista Road. This upcoming site was reported in the news back in June (by ToNeTo) but I missed that at the time and wasn't aware. Yesterday, somebody outside the EV community remarked to me about it, so I checked it out today.

Construction looks to be nearing completion, with drywall going in at the front lobby area. I couldn't see into the car serving area, and I never hassle workers at these sites. Maybe a month away?

Tesla currently has an agreement with the state (from 2015) that allows them to have a maximum of five sales locations (showrooms) statewide. I don't think they have a similar limit on service locations, so opening this site should not require them to close another one, like they have to do when a new sales location opens up.

20221111_123920.jpg

Good news but that is in the same general area and less than 5 miles from the Decatur service center. If you have relatively easy access to one you are almost at the other. Tesla should spread the love around the ATL area a little more.