Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service centre appointment waiting time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I suspect highly dependant on the service centre. I made a request on the 5th of April and had a date by 7th April. I think the earliest appointment was a week or so later but I ended up picking a later date that was more convenient for me because it wasn't anything urgent.

I think i've always being able to get an appointment within a week or two as long as I was able to come in on the days they had availability

I suspect highly dependant on the service centre. I made a request on the 5th of April and had a date by 7th April. I think the earliest appointment was a week or so later but I ended up picking a later date that was more convenient for me because it wasn't anything urgent.

I think i've always being able to get an appointment within a week or two as long as I was able to come in on the days they had availability
Thanks, its with Dartford. There are a few common issues that require attention.

There are a few common issues that require attention.
Check you do not have any missed messages for any further clarification. Highly unusual for them to not respond for weeks. They normally request more information pictures etc., I get my appointments within 72hrs to a week. Chelmsford and MK are as busy as Dartford. In fact last time I booked one in March there were slots in Dartford as that is the third closest to me.

• Helpful
Reactions: carnutt
The new Bristol SC seems to have very good availability, I've used them three times in the last 6 months ago (a ranger visit for a recall and a warranty issue, then a service, and then a suspension issue). Appointments available within a few days each time, though they ended up having to push back the suspension appointment a week due to parts availability.

Reactions: carnutt