Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SERVICE FAILURE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wstuff

Jul 26, 2012
florida
I recently had my 2013 model s modem updated to 5g, as it was about to fail, ranger service came to the house to do the service because I am going thru radiation treatments and could not take the car to Tampa. I paid for the service and the next morning on my way to treatment I noticed some large air bubbles in my center screen. This screen is about a yr old having been replaced for air bubbles under warrantee. I have sent 7 emails to TESLA TAMPA SERVICE AND TESLA CORPORATE WITH NOT EVEN A REPLY. Just today I got a hold of someone in a Utah call center and all they can do is suggest I use the app to schedule service, I tried to call TESLA TAMPA SERVICE and the rec cording tells you too use the app, the app does not have the ranger service option, I am willing to pay for towing to solve this problem, because of treatment I am unable to drive to TAMPS. I have cancelled my cybertruck res, this has become unbearable not to be able to solve this problem.

Reactions: aerodyne
Actually you are using a double negative.
Not correct. "I won’t (will not) bake no cake", for example, contains a double negative. In this case, when you say you COULD care less then that means you care to some degree. However, if you COULDN’T care less (the proper way of saying the expression) then it means you absolutely don’t care at all, therefore properly expressing your apathy.

Last edited:
Not correct. "I won’t (will not) bake no cake", for example, contains a double negative. In this case, when you say you COULD care less then that means you care to some degree. However, if you COULDN’T care less (the proper way of saying the expression) then it means you absolutely don’t care at all, therefore properly expressing your apathy.
Me thinks you sound like an English Professor. That’s a good thing. Education to the facts is always desirable. Keep on Zooming.