Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Interval Reminders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Never seen a service interval reminder. I believe they recommend service every year or 12,500 miles whichever comes first. Since you are closing in on 25k you could just wait a little bit and do your 2 year service, but you should have rotated your tires around the 12,500 mark. You'd think with all the tech they'd have a service reminder, but none exists as far as I can tell (I'm at 30k on the odometer)

IMG_0655.PNG
Check that, every 12k miles not 12.5k

According to the chart above you should replace brake fluid every 2 years and coolant every 4 years. I'd say that would fall under required maintenance

Suggested maintenance. Maintenance Plans

As far as im concerned, if ignoring these doesn't void my warranty then Tesla doesn't truly consider it required maintenance. That being said ill still rotate my tires and stuff but replacing brake fluid every 2 years seems a bit excessive; especially since no1 does that on an ICE car. And plenty of people here on TMC have gone 25k+ miles before their first maintenance.

Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 11.50.29 PM.png