Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Intervals and Cost

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a late 2014 P85+ which I picked up as an Inventory vehicle in December 2015.

I am trying ot understand how often the vehicle should be serviced?

Also does the service costs vary by service and age? What are the costs?

I have noticed that the service packs of 4 have gone up big time since my vehcile purchase, why has that happened?

Service is done by either mileage (could be multiple times per year) or if you drive too few miles then it goes by annually.

There's a table on the link above explaining how much tasks are done each time and how much is the cost.

Tesla's prices can go up and down at any time and without notice most of the time.

You can find out when you log on their page.

I have a late 2014 P85+ which I picked up as an Inventory vehicle in December 2015.

I am trying ot understand how often the vehicle should be serviced?

Also does the service costs vary by service and age? What are the costs?

I have noticed that the service packs of 4 have gone up big time since my vehcile purchase, why has that happened?
My P85 has been a lease car prior to servicing but now I am its private owner I find the whole servicing thing hard to follow. My local Tesla centre told me it didnt need looking at much if ever and to be honest £450 for having the
Service is done by either mileage (could be multiple times per year) or if you drive too few miles then it goes by annually.

There's a table on the link above explaining how much tasks are done each time and how much is the cost.

Tesla's prices can go up and down at any time and without notice most of the time.

You can find out when you log on their page.

£450 for some fluid and a general inspection is robbery. What sort of fluid goes in the drive as I rexkon I can do that job for much much less. My local service centre said that my )85 didnt really need lookg at every year as there isnt much to do!