TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Set of 4 - Slipstream Wheels

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Rediah, May 10, 2017.

1. Rediah

Rediah Member

Looking for a set of 4 Slipstream wheels (and if possible) tires in new or relatively new condition. I am located in the Washington D.C. area and am will to pay for shipping (if the price is right). Please send me a PM.

2. Rediah

Rediah Member

Can't edit post...

Also, looking for the center caps and TPMS to be included.

3. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Member

If you are looking for Model X, 20" Slipstreams, tires and sensors I have a set taken off my new car with 533 miles on them. I do not have the center caps, but I understand they are only $5 at Tesla. Everything is stock Tesla with no scrapes or cuts. I will sell the complete set sipped to you for $ 2000.00. Pictures are located in my post under Tesla Parts For Sale Forum on this site.

4. nflfan7

nflfan7 Member

i have brand new set of 4, taking them off my new S100. Still interested?

5. Rediah

Rediah Member

Thanks... I bought a set and no longer need them.