Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SF bay check for VIN. Just got mine.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So got text for delivery today. Jun 3 - Carlsbad ,SoCal -
MSM/Black 19" no FSD day 1 ressie

Sequence of events this week:
Text for final payment cash confirm
Final payment on page becomes available
MVPA showed VIN along with VIN search
Text for delivery 2 days later -- offered only 3 days close in <1 week and constrained AM times
VIN updated on main page after scheduled delivery -- allows to ask for Tesla insurance quote

Good luck all!

So after switching from 20s to 19s this morning and having the MVPA show up 30 minutes later, I got a text from a Tesla rep that my MY is ready for delivery tomorrow...pending payment and sounds like they will deliver to me.

Wow congrats! Man I'm not sure what's going on with mine. Same config as yours except +FSD. I reserved Oct 2019 too. Mind if I ask when you ordered?

3/15/19 white/white with PUP here, no vin, no contact. totally lost my sanity already, not sure if i will keep waiting or bite on a cheaper model 3 or upgrade to model S....curse that space X rocket and Elon's ambition.

3/15/19 white/white with PUP here, no vin, no contact. totally lost my sanity already, not sure if i will keep waiting or bite on a cheaper model 3 or upgrade to model S....curse that space X rocket and Elon's ambition.

Me too. Ordered on 3/19/19 @ 12:07am.

White/White/LR/AWD/20". Just twisting in the wind here. I get the feeling Tesla doesn't want to do the white interior. I'm guessing the price will go up at some point and then it will be discontinued. It must be considerably more difficult to procure or install (or something).

I really wish they'd come out and tell us the white seats (or 20" wheels) are delaying delivery so we can make an informed decision on modifying our order. Not sure I'd delete the white interior, but some of those aftermarket wheel look nice.

White/White/LR/AWD/20". Just twisting in the wind here. I get the feeling Tesla doesn't want to do the white interior. I'm guessing the price will go up at some point and then it will be discontinued. It must be considerably more difficult to procure or install (or something).

I really wish they'd come out and tell us the white seats (or 20" wheels) are delaying delivery so we can make an informed decision on modifying our order. Not sure I'd delete the white interior, but some of those aftermarket wheel look nice.
I’m sure they will continue with white, I t’s optioned for both S, X and 3. Tesla is using the same seats across the lines, so I don’t foresee discontinuation. Factory only opened a week ago. I’m sure we will see white soon.

I’m same boat as you. Waiting patiently for my white interior with induction wheels.

Tesla will definitely be doing white interiors for a long time. It's across their entire lineup and according to the Google Sheet for this forum, over a quarter of Model Y orders are for white interiors and it's an extra $1k for basically no more work. If you watch Sandy Munro's teardown, except for the back of the rear seats, the seats on the Model Y are the exact same as on the Model 3, the front seats sets seem to be basically the same across their entire lineup. There have been white Model Y seats delivered, looks like they just haven't done a large batch yet. Patience my friend.

No email or text but VIN and MVPA appeared in the account tonight (dated 05/29/2020)

Ordered on 11/21/2019
White, Long range AWD, FSD, Black interior, 19" Gemini (originally 18" Aero), no trade-in, financed 3rd party

I completed the payment steps and insurance some weeks back. I don't have any records that I was prompted by email or text for those steps either. I just found that the next steps were available on the website and did them.

Reactions: NevadaFrenchy
No email or text but VIN and MVPA appeared in the account tonight (dated 05/29/2020)

Ordered on 11/21/2019
White, Long range AWD, FSD, Black interior, 19" Gemini (originally 18" Aero), no trade-in, financed 3rd party

I completed the payment steps and insurance some weeks back. I don't have any records that I was prompted by email or text for those steps either. I just found that the next steps were available on the website and did them.

Got a text today to pick a delivery window, first available was for June 2. VIN range is 104xx

For those of you waiting for a text. I never got one, my appointment was at 1000 and I got there at about 1005. The car had already been sitting there and was ready for me to drive off. I noticed that The key card had last been used at 0934 AM. It was great timing, I suggest picking the earliest pickup time you can (talking about Fremont specifically) which is 1000. And getting there around that time.

Attachments

• 4762FB1C-D242-48A8-A3DD-311332A6CC4E.jpeg
    4762FB1C-D242-48A8-A3DD-311332A6CC4E.jpeg
    755.5 KB · Views: 76