Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sharing Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody know anything more on this?

C7DCFFE1-7516-4535-B198-3E251E10E0B1.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
Wow, can’t believe no one responded to this. It’s making more headlines recently so I guess I will. I’ve read this will start in Europe but the long term plan is for North America too. i am concerned it will cause overcrowding. I’m in the Midwest and things are fine for now, but there are some stations that are nearing max capacity. I hope that tesla will make us a CCS adaptor so there are alternatives for us when their superchargers are full.

Well, either
  • Not a single person in the Tesla Community is the slightest bit interested in the use of SuperChargers
  • You've stumbled into a UK subforum and dug up a duplicate post from last year.
In the UK forum we have already discussed this to death, you might have better luck finding a conversations relevant to the US at Other makes charging on a Tesla supercharger
Sorry, I did a search on sharing superchargers and this was the only result. I’ll try the path you suggested.