Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

shipping times for accessories?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how long does tesla take to ship? i ordered the aero wheel kit thing and an lighting cable and both have "shipped" according to emails i've received from tesla over 10 days ago but i stil have no tracking number and no items. is there an order status page or something like almost any other commerce site has?

how long does tesla take to ship? i ordered the aero wheel kit thing and an lighting cable and both have "shipped" according to emails i've received from tesla over 10 days ago but i stil have no tracking number and no items. is there an order status page or something like almost any other commerce site has?
No.

I ordered the Lug Nut caps & there were no updates.
Then one day about 2.5 weeks after I ordered, they showed up.

I gave Tesla a pass since I know what a startup looks like personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burrito

If it shows shipped you should have it in about a week for East Coast. I've ordered a few things and each showed up about one week later. That's such a small package maybe it got lost (temporarily hopefully).

The money came off my credit card when I hit enter
Took a couple of days for the acknowledgment email that they received the order
Next day got an email where they said it was shipped
Showed up a week later in a white plastic bag (torn) from FedEx ground
Shipped from parts distribution center 4 in California.

I ordered a Trunk mat on 5/8 when they finally came back in stock, card was charged Immediately, shipped 5/10, said tracking would be available within 24-48 hours, never got anything, e-mailed 5/15 asking Customer service for tracking, , on 5/17 they responded and it was delivered later that day.