Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
130.149 euros is 171.86 usd.

I used the closing price (USD of 169) and compared it to the change in previous price (Euros of 126 with an increase of 4.149 to the aforementioned 130.149). So if USD 169 = EURO 126, the current price is $1.34 = 1 Euro. Hence my conversion.
If I google USD to Euro, its giving me an exchange of 1.32, so I agree with the 171.8

I used the closing price (USD of 169) and compared it to the change in previous price (Euros of 126 with an increase of 4.149 to the aforementioned 130.149). So if USD 169 = EURO 126, the current price is $1.34 = 1 Euro. Hence my conversion.
If I google USD to Euro, its giving me an exchange of 1.32, so I agree with the 171.8

The previous Frankfurt close of 126 Euro ($166.38) is Friday's close (Germany time) before the U.S. markets opened on Friday.

So, the 4.149 gain is the gain from Frankfurt's Friday close (not the U.S. close) until today's (Monday) Frankfurt close.

Happy Labor Day to the U.S. Citizens,

the increase at XETRA / they deal until 05.45 pm / 11.45 EST
or FRA / they deal until 08.00 pm/ 14.00 EST

has been mostly possible due to no data from NASDAQ today.

They tend to exaggerate to both sides when it is going up as well as down. If it is on the way down, then 1 euro equals 1.2 dollars, on the way up 1.35 to 1.4.
I personally like the surpass of 130 Euros at the end of the day.
When you are on the the boerse-frankfurt.de site, under WKN you have to put in A1CX3T which gets you Tesla Motors Inc., thereafter you have to push "ich stimme zu" which gets you times and amount of shares unter "tick daten".
I'm right now at some 65 per cent up and still feeling comfortable, but i'm checking NASDAQ, this forum and yahoo daily.

BRGDS

Happy Labor Day to the U.S. Citizens,

the increase at XETRA / they deal until 05.45 pm / 11.45 EST
or FRA / they deal until 08.00 pm/ 14.00 EST

has been mostly possible due to no data from NASDAQ today.

They tend to exaggerate to both sides when it is going up as well as down. If it is on the way down, then 1 euro equals 1.2 dollars, on the way up 1.35 to 1.4.
I personally like the surpass of 130 Euros at the end of the day.
When you are on the the boerse-frankfurt.de site, under WKN you have to put in A1CX3T which gets you Tesla Motors Inc., thereafter you have to push "ich stimme zu" which gets you times and amount of shares unter "tick daten".
I'm right now at some 65 per cent up and still feeling comfortable, but i'm checking NASDAQ, this forum and yahoo daily.

BRGDS
Welcome. I know I am not alone checking the Frankfort exchange at 3 am est to get a peak at the action

Yep bought several on different exp dates. Was getting a bit worried going into holiday weekend so this pop in the last 10 mins was sure good to see. Syria now on back burner for the moment should help tomorrow for sure.
I hope your correct but I remember one day after tsla joined nasdaq 100 stock started 19 pt slide. Suspect that could have been traders getting out after the run up to joining nasdaq 100. The run up was there for the msci world index but not as much so maybe not as big a drop

Last edited:
I hope your correct but I remember one day after tsla joined nasdaq 100 stock started 19 pt slide. Suspect that could have been traders getting out after the run up to joining nasdaq 100. The run up was there for the msci world index but not as much so maybe not as big a drop
Yes but wasn't that the same time the price targets from ( I don't remember who) came in real low?

Hey guys, don't have a lot of time today but wanted to update you on what I'm doing. I sold covered calls again (the same Sept $175s) for about $8. Just a hedge. I'm much more weary of losing what I've made this year than I am of getting my shares called away, so I'm probably just going to keep writing calls like this when we look like we are at a short term top.

Hey guys, don't have a lot of time today but wanted to update you on what I'm doing. I sold covered calls again (the same Sept $175s) for about $8. Just a hedge. I'm much more weary of losing what I've made this year than I am of getting my shares called away, so I'm probably just going to keep writing calls like this when we look like we are at a short term top.

Wow. With the stock suddenly dropping like it is doing now, I wonder what I just missed and you made a great move!

I'm with the sell at the ATH and buy on the dips people cause I don't have the option of a covered call yet :/

Status
Not open for further replies.