Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the road back to Raleigh today and just sat in traffic on the beltway around Washington. Cause? Vehicle fire. Saw the car, an SUV of some sort I think, whole engine compartment was torched. No other cars in sight, so I don't think it was an accident.

Ironically, there was a Model S inching along a few cars ahead of me in traffic.

Happy New Year, everyone!

On the road back to Raleigh today and just sat in traffic on the beltway around Washington. Cause? Vehicle fire. Saw the car, an SUV of some sort I think, whole engine compartment was torched. No other cars in sight, so I don't think it was an accident.

Ironically, there was a Model S inching along a few cars ahead of me in traffic.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Same to you good sir!

Sorry to break in and talk about the short term movements of TSLA, but... ;)

I was expecting a sell-off today, since it is the last day of the year and some investors want to take profits.

Well, for some, closing positions means buying to close, especially given the high level of short interest.

TSLA was my big loser for the year, mainly because I was betting on a better Q4 earnings report. Ah, well. When Elon Musk was discussing battery cell supply issues, I was taking that as a 2015 thing for the Model X or beyond. I didn't realize he meant right now they were battery cell constrained. On the other hand, hopefully this means they've had time an opportunity to optimize the rest of the manufacturing.

Happy New Year everyone!

I have really enjoyed everyone's input this year. We, like many, have been very fortunate in our TSLA purchases and a great deal of our confidence to make them came from the information we were able to triangulate here. Thank you, bless you. and best wishes for all in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.