Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused how they are saying "production will exceed deliveries" in Q4 when they have to deliver at least 13K to hit their target, and at 1K/week they will only be able 12K in Q4.

I think it means they will have 3-4000 they will produce in September that will be delivered in Q4. Sequence late Q3 production to Asia and Europe and end of Q4 production to US. I'm betting they will beat Q3 fairly handily.

Thanks. GF will probably have new battery chemistry and 10% longer, 10% wider cell size.

Hm, if its 10% longer and the energy density goes up 10%, a pack of the same size (area) would carry 20% more energy. Model 3 is expected to be 20% smaller than Model S... It should get a lower kWh/mile also (because it is smaller)- so it should be possible to build the 3 with the same or even greater range than the S, not?

EM - In the past people have gotten used to us showing all our cards. We're not showing all our cards.

They are really having fun with this. Going from 600 cars/week to 1,000 cars/week is so not the issue that creates TSLA's long-term value. Sure, gotta run the factory, but that's just turning the lights on for these guys compared to the overall vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.