Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My chart doesn't go this high....

DFa9iq0G.png

I hope they do this... and then build two Gigafactories instead of one.
Last time they were smart enough to raise a bit more and have a little extra on their accounts. I bet they will do the same, planning/building the factory there may be unforeseen costs. But this is crazy, they could build a factory that`s equivalent to all global lithium battery production and do it at zero interest rate.

- - - Updated - - -

Tesla is up $40 dollars in one day! WOW
Yes, WOW. It is a little scary, though.

I was thinking about some profit taking even though I am along, but with the looming factory announcement and NHTSA "all clear", who knows how high we`ll go?!

For the first time since the stock traded at around 30 I'm thinking about selling some stocks. This is kind of spinning out of control. I think we might see the stock go down to around 200-220 after the gigafactory announcement. However, I've promised myself not to sell before we reach Elon's goal of around 45 billion market cap., but 30 billion at this point just seems way too fast

161.5 Euros (221.8$) in Frankfurt. I have a selling order at $217.5 and I am currently on the beach drinking without my IB codes :(

Bad move. Also for me. I had a sell order for about 11% of my shares at $230, and another 9% at $250. The first executed before I got up, and the second while I was looking at my brokerage account. I was hoping that it would eventually drop back down to ~$210 so I could buy back more. Who knows what to expect after the short squeeze is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.