Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I got my software patch about 6 days ago, unless there is another one coming up, which I don't believe there is. It was a fast install. Anyhow, the market is giving a gift today for TSLA, and while I was fortunate enough to sell most of my shares yesterday I am currently rebuying them today. At most we might see another fall tomorrow, a small drop.... but really this is an over reaction to the earnings report. The company stays the same, maybe missed a week or two of production, but overall things are unchanged. EPS was actually a beat of the best analyst estimates of (0.60). This is a gift before the Model X is revealed on the website soon and the news launches TSLA back up to $280 range.

I just wanted to post my charts from the top (287) but the system didn't allowed that. I wanted to show you something on TSLA how it's "painting" chart in the market....
That would help you....
Now we hit support and slowly recovering... But we entered BEAR market, TOP was 287, bottom might be(!) 150.

When ever I have the slightest doubt about Tesla's future, I simply visit the Supercharger info page and look at the relentless, never ending, in fact accelerating, rate of new Superchargers coming on-line worldwide. I am reminded of a company moving ahead with their plan, the least I can do is stay long with my 2,000+ shares and pick up a few more on these dips.

I just wanted to post my charts from the top (287) but the system didn't allowed that. I wanted to show you something on TSLA how it's "painting" chart in the market....
That would help you....
Now we hit support and slowly recovering... But we entered BEAR market, TOP was 287, bottom might be(!) 150.
Since you 'only' have posted 4 times, your posts are likely moderated. Try posting again and your post should show up. A mod just has to look at it first, and that might take a while...

yes - I've got a message that my post is being moderated... and it never showed up :(

but general rule: do not BUY when it falls.... BUY when it is starting to rise... You will have maybe worse price.... but more safety.
don't think price is too high or too low. It won't work.
When TSLA is at 240 now, you think it is CHEAP because it was at 287 few weeks ago.... Not good.... What you will say if it falls to 150?

I want time to speed up to next year Q2. It seems like the kraken will only be release by Q1. Cashflow positive, ModelX ramp and Model 3 reveal on top of Tesla Energy official sales. Of course, knowing Tesla, I need to add 6 months to the options date because half if these will be delayed.

I agree. We could be in for a quarter of choppy seas, but then smooth sailing next year for sure.

I'm glad I de-risked before this one, though it makes me sick to see any drop like this. I'm looking for signs of price stabilization for re-entry point now, have not pulled trigger yet.

The bears are loving this. Looking at what is being said on Twitter, a lot think it's going down further, most think that it will drop to between 150 and 180. Greed and hysteria like this are usually the sign of a bottom or a top. What most bears are forgetting is that the Model X design studio is coming online in 2 to 3 weeks. Once that happens it's game over for them, and a lot of them will be caught out, which will add to the bear bloodbath that is coming.

not so fast.... now it recovers.... I think 255-256 is possible.
but I'm quite sure we are now in bear market with price target around 150 :(
look on Apple... is this bull market?

I'm BULL. I prefer to go long. But in rising trend there are always "corrections" and ther might be fast and hurts ;)

The bears are loving this. Looking at what is being said on Twitter, a lot think it's going down further, most think that it will drop to between 150 and 180. Greed and hysteria like this are usually the sign of a bottom or a top. What most bears are forgetting is that the Model X design studio is coming online in 2 to 3 weeks. Once that happens it's game over for them, and a lot of them will be caught out, which will add to the bear bloodbath that is coming.

I agree. This might not be the drop to $150 that some are saying based on the charts, simply because it's inevitable that the Model X is coming within a few weeks of today. Also, all over the news today the "sky is falling" on TSLA.... it's as if missing 2000-5000 deliveries for the 2015 year is the end of the company. Today's move so far is like a double-bear move, something that hasn't happened to the stock in maybe forever (i didn't check to verify this). It's a huge one day drop. Picked up half of my rebuys at $240, very happy with the previous trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.