Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a countdown clock on the Livestream....is that wise??? How many numbers can it go negative? Maybe limited to on time start by the sun? Hint to future Tesla event planners, have some intractable deadline that makes events start on time.

Edit: As I was typing, countdown clock went away...not a good sign.
He said it will start at exactly 5:30... but come on, it's always 5:30 somewhere, right?! (not)

Screen Shot 2016-10-28 at 8.36.35 PM.png

I guess 5:30 "sharp" means more like 5:46

• Funny
Reactions: hoang51
The product is much more appealing than I had imagined...but no pricing details! I really thought there would be more detail, and information on an improved/integrated charger.

I don't think this is good news for the stock price in the short term, perhaps not even for the merger vote - I didn't see anything to explain why Tesla and Solar City need to come together to do this.

As a long term Tesla shareholder, I am very excited about the future possibilities of this though.

It also concerns me that this could be relatively complex to install. I had imagined larger panels, which would simplify installation.

Update: Electrek says that they are getting press details and will have more to share soon. Could this be the added detail we are looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.