Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Tesla the Election’s Biggest Loser?

Pretty short article, but Barron's is sounding a good bit bearish on TSLA in T-land.

Probably not the best sign given their large stake and support for TSLA in the past.

As an unrelated note, technology stocks in general have taken an extremely large hit since the election results. Investors don't see much success in American technology stocks in the next administration it seems.

Barron's is manipulative Wall Street insiders. They do hit pieces and profit from the fallout. An honest accounting would probably find everyone associated with the magazine guilty of insider trading. Oh, yeah I know, that is a serious accusation Yada yada.

Anyone remember the Amazon.bomb article?

Amazon.bomb

My favorite quote:

"Once Wal-Mart decides to go after Amazon, there's no contest," declares Kurt Barnard, president of Barnard's Retail Trend Report. "Wal-Mart has resources Amazon can't even dream about."

Sound similar? Lesse where we stand in a decade or so. My money's in Tesla.

lololololol No wonder Elon didn't attend. The whole thing was rigged so MT can spread its wealth all around. Oh well, for the record I'm not about to ditch my S for a Bolt.

On one hand the exposure to BEVs to the general public is awesome. On the other hand I was (bigly) confused by some of the descriptive words they used to describe it's looks and such. There's no accounting for people's tastes. :)

Adding for the moderator's health: I predict a legion of negative articles about Tesla and how the Bolt will kill the M3, yadda, yadda, yadda...and thusly a red day for TSLA tomorrow.

Unfortunately, you are/will be correct. Given that I suspect this will cause a dip in the SP of TSLA tomorrow that undoubtably means the SP will go up:rolleyes:

No one can figure the short term SP of this stock. If you have, I tip my hat to you.

I officially made the down prediction. I got a 50/50 chance. Them's some pretty good odds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.