Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going out on a limb to say that the Chevrolet Bolt will likely win Motor Trend car of the year in the next few minutes. Add insult to injury. The ultimate low. Then we can listen to Mark B Speigel gloat for another few months and congratulate Bob Lutz on his wisdom and incredible foresight. Let the countdown begin......

I'm going out on a limb to say that the Chevrolet Bolt will likely win Motor Trend car of the year in the next few minutes. Add insult to injury. The ultimate low. Then we can listen to Mark B Speigel gloat for another few months and congratulate Bob Lutz on his wisdom and incredible foresight. Let the countdown begin......

With what just occurred to the presidency.. anything can happen folks.

Let's see if Tesla reprices the cars that are already in inventory. I doubt they are going to reprint the Monroney window sticker or add an Additional Dealer Markup of $2000.

Won't be necessary. There is only one (1) S60 in inventory in the US. Tesla Inventory Search

Not many in Europe either -- looks like a grand total of 30 on EV-CPO. https://ev-cpo.com/

Very positive sign halfway through the quarter.

Model X didn't win Motor Trend SUV of the year. Didn't even make the top 3.

This is not surprising to me. I suspect it *may* get it next year when the 5 seat/folding second row allowing for more utility is out and all the QC/repair issues should be worked out.

The currently available one may have won 'best van' (not kidding, excellent people mover)

Model X didn't win Motor Trend SUV of the year. Didn't even make the top 3.

Pros: S class features for c class price.

Cons: cruise control inoperable due to dirty lens.

Boy if they determined the SUV of the year based on price, M3 is going to kick some butt.

Call me biased but I would take the model X three times over the Benz any day of the week and twice on Sunday's.

Last edited:
This is not surprising to me. I suspect it *may* get it next year when the 5 seat/folding second row allowing for more utility is out and all the QC/repair issues should be worked out.

The currently available one may have won 'best van' (not kidding, excellent people mover)

It's all good. It already won the Golden Steering Wheel award in Europe which is judged by a much larger and more diverse panel, who LOVE their German engineered vehicles.

• Informative
Reactions: sundaymorning
Status
Not open for further replies.