Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the registration form, apart from the minimum amount of personal info needed to complete the registration, there was only 1 extra question: 'would you like to do a test drive with a model s?'. You know what happens when you've test driven a
Model S, and now there will be 100k test drives that wouldn't have occurred otherwise.
So true.
End of day this thing will be solidly over $240. This is profit taking happening now folks, it's only been a little over 1hr into the trading day. Once the initial "shock" of oil prices falling and the Dow starting the day with -110 points is overplayed, the rally in TSLA will take hold for the day end.
I for one hope...

Why can we expect ~250 on Monday though? Just as the hype builds over the weekend & analyst notes?

If you're trading this stock, you'll need to know Tesla will release delivery numbers in a couple days, a beat will send the price higher. And yes, new analyst notes will be out within 2 weeks, you can expect an upgrade.

When Elon released order numbers for 3, it's an indication we have more good news to come. Elon exuded the type of confidence during his presentation that is likely attributed to meeting quarterly expectation.

If they're below 16,000 though, that will be bad....

Maybe you're not familiar with how this market works, when a CEO pre announces good news like the reservation numbers, it usually means there's more good news to come. Otherwise he would have saved it to negate the bad news. There's more bullets ready, loaded, and cocked. You're starting right down the barrel of his shotgun.

That's very true. Also, if Tesla declares bankruptcy on Monday, the stock will go to zero.
Sarcasm for days... It is possible that it could be less than their initial prediction. Hopefully it's more.
I really hope the delivery numbers are good. I am going to hold for a couple more days on the hope of hitting ~250.

I swear, checking on this stock throughout the day has the potential of giving me an ulcer. Very volatile!
Yeah, I'm not sure whether I'll hold, honestly. It makes me too nervous to hold for long (especially since I bought at a stupid time this morning). Monday might be my max... Come on, TSLA!

• Disagree
Reactions: xhawk101
Let's hope you're right. I've also read several reports suggesting the 3 could be the demise of tesla (dramatic, I know). But there will still be a plethora of negative reports as well. Also, let's not forget that Tesla will have a SIGNIFICANTLY harder time selling current vehicles now.
FUD talking point #1 that I forecasted last night.

Sarcasm for days... It is possible that it could be less than their initial prediction. Hopefully it's more.
Yeah, I'm not sure whether I'll hold, honestly. It makes me too nervous to hold for long (especially since I bought at a stupid time this morning). Monday might be my max... Come on, TSLA!
I have
At least for the past 15 minutes, hopefully we can say the same for the next 5 minutes - 5 hours.
fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.