Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elon could fund his life off of interest on TSLA at 3% or SCTY at 24%. Would be amusing if he fed the bears with shares until March 29th and force short covering as the 3 is being revealed. I'm more of a long term investor, but would like to see some of the bad faith bears guys get a haircut again.

FYI: Keep watching the model X VIN assignments and deliveries. The four week gap in VIN's may have been having all free hands work on the manual fixes needed for the Sigs. Back to the all hands, get the S's out push from 2013.

Another interesting tidbit: Google trends shows no increase in searching on Tesla yet this year. In spite of our buzz about P100D and Model 3, no media vortex yet. If that takes off with Model X deliveries and Model 3 reveal, I think April could be a very good TSLA month. This may be more long term issue, but public awareness and acceptance is a long term valuation issue.

Is it possible that big shorts did not realize how many shares were out there? Is it possible this report causes them to cover? I mean the fee rate is not much changed at least at IB from one report to the next so this is a sign that someone lent out a lot more shares. This could easily be a holder attracted by high interest rates. At the same time they might ask for the shares back at the worst possible time. Like when the share price is at an ATH and a good piece of news comes out. Anyway this is just speculation on my part I have no knowledge on what may or may not be going on but the share price is at $212.50 in the premarket.

Andrea James is the one analyst who has been the most 'correct' over the years. Adam Jonas has been at times correct, at times loony (or attempting to move the market for his company's gains). Dan Galves has done his best to do research, but has at times been a little odd. All others, IMO, haven't given TSLA the correct amount of time to truly analyze what's going on....they are mostly auto analysts and don't know that TSLA is not an ICE auto company.

And regarding the BMW CEO, of course he has no clue that it wasn't a prototype. He was looking around the interior as it was his first time in one, in awe. His 'look at the glass' comment shows that he truly has no idea what Tesla is currently producing.

I was thinking of Andrew Left, from Citron.
He must be feeling nervous...

I googled around yesterday, and found nothing recent from him.

Also quiet on his twitter, since that tweet :
Citron Research (@CitronResearch) | Twitter although several asked for an update on his short position there.

There was never anything under 'latest news' on the website about this : Citron Research -

Not unlikely he took the quick profit (of his manipulation) and ran with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.