Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shout out to Tesla SC in Devon, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great experience there today. My drivers side front door was intermittently not opening from outside< This required me to leave the window open where safe or crawl across to open handle or window. Made the appointment last week, Shelly and the staff at the SC were great. The actuator was replaced and I was back on the road in less than 2 hours. I know the SC's can be overwhelmed but this was excellent. Had to share good experience on TMC.

Reactions: dragonxt
Agree completely. Devon is great and the local Ranger service techs are wonderful. Best service I have experienced with any car ( betters than BMW, Merc, etc.). They are always busy delivering new cars but always put service first.

Reactions: KerryOH
Thankfully haven’t needed them much, but they’ve been super great since we took delivery.

Fixed a “days after taking delivery” failed second frunk latch and replaced a failed rear trunk cinching motor in between Christmas and New Years as we desperately needed the car to transport relatives from out of town using the kid RFS.

Both times they were very accommodating, polite, and professional.

Reactions: KerryOH