Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Show Off Your Aftermarket Model Y Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
k25FYgd.jpg

Little update: Lowered on UPP comfort coilovers and rear adjustable camber arms, adjusted the camber and toe, now doesnt rub at all 😄

Looks tuff. How's the ride? Looks like it'll just eat rough road now with no problem.

Reactions: TRiCC
Looks tuff. How's the ride? Looks like it'll just eat rough road now with no problem.
Thanks! Absolutely a dream compared to the stock oem performance suspension. Road imperfections are no big deal now, a lot of rim protection and comfort/cushion compared to the 35 series on a 21” it was delivered with.

BEFORE with just rims/tires (rubbed at full lock)
35p8Cav.jpg

AFTER with UPP coilovers, rear camber arms, rims/tires, camber and toe alignment adjusted (now never rubs)

Anyone with 19s have regrets? I can't tell from pictures, but I'm thinking of just getting aftermarket 19s. The only thing that would bother me is wheel gap.

My mustang had 18s, and everyone commented how the 20s looked so much better cause it filled the gap. Do the 19s have a noticeable wheel gap? just wondering since i see most people get 20s.

Anyone with 19s have regrets? I can't tell from pictures, but I'm thinking of just getting aftermarket 19s. The only thing that would bother me is wheel gap.

My mustang had 18s, and everyone commented how the 20s looked so much better cause it filled the gap. Do the 19s have a noticeable wheel gap? just wondering since i see most people get 20s.
Wheel gap is not determined by the diameter of the wheel, but rather by the overall diameter of the tire.
You can combat this by lowering the vehicle with aftermarket suspension or get a slightly taller OD tire.

Visually, the larger diameter wheel will make the impact.

Danny

Model Y Performance MYP
T-Sportsline TSV 19” Rims in satin grey.
Bridgestone Turanza EV tires 255/45R19
Aftermarket Tesla caps

Caps aren’t an exact match but were close enough.

Attachments

• 78767C0F-02D7-4E14-8B6A-C745E6C6BDC5.jpeg
    78767C0F-02D7-4E14-8B6A-C745E6C6BDC5.jpeg
    683.8 KB · Views: 225
Reactions: MоdelPleb