Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
#ALLORIGINAL (Factory Center Caps, Factory Lug Nuts, Factory TPMS and Factory tire sizes)

T SPORTLINE TS112+ Monoblock Forged in Bright White
21x9.0" Front | Pirelli P Zero Nero 245/35-21"
21x9.5" Rear | Pirelli P Zero Nero 265/35-21"
TS2-LV-1.jpg

T SPORTLINE TS117+ Monoblock Forged in Velocity Red
21x9.0" Front | Pirelli P Zero Nero 245/35-21"
21x9.5" Rear | Pirelli P Zero Nero 265/35-21"
TS2-LV-2.jpg

just bought these....ADV1 5.2.1 SL series monoblock. 21"/ and they are for sale in the classified section...wasnt the look that I was looking for so hoping that they go to a good home - quality is very high and these are about 30% lighter than factory wheels.
ADV1.jpg

Yes they are 9x20 all around with alligators and ET35.

Stig O, thanks for the details and for posting your photos. Thanks to you I was able to sell my wife on the TSW Nurburgrind wheels which initially she didn't like initially. She only agreed because she feels they look great with the white car, so we changed the color to white as well, from blue, those two colors were our top options. It turns out blue was a potential bad choice for a Florida car as it would attract quite a bit of hit and potentially hurt range. Can't wait to take deliver.

They are both ADV.1's, I know that. It looks like those are a 3 piece construction rather than the two piece or monoblock construction that's on the red car.

Here's the 2pc wheel on the ADV web site. For some reason the red car is missing the concave design in the rear - they likely took it away in favor of the 265 size tire. Its the same wheel as on the Unplugged Performance car...mine is from the same company. ADV is on par with HRE in terms of fit and finish (high quality stuff!)

ADV.1 Wheels Media Gallery | Tesla Model S ADV10MV2SL | Tesla_ModelS_ADV10MV2SL_05

thanks skilly,

seems P zero and pilot sport both on backorder!

how long did you wait for your P zero?

The wheel build took 4 weeks so I was waiting on those with the tires coming in earlier...the supplier didn't note any issues with a wait time on the P Zeros at the time of the order. Really everything came pretty quick, considering its a custom ADV wheel - usually a build can take 5 to 6 weeks.