Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shuffle Songs in Tidal Playlists?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Kevy Baby

Dis-Member
Supporting Member
Aug 11, 2019
Brea, CA
Sorry if this has been addressed already: I was unable to locate.

Is there a way to shuffle songs in a user-created playlist in Tidal? I created a couple of playlists on my computer, but since they are collections of albums (and I added the entire album at once), the only choice for playback seems to be the order I added things to the playlist.

I can manually move the tracks around on my computer to "shuffle" the music, but this would be quite tedious.

I have a feeling the answer is "non" but I wanted to ask.

Well, we actually got it now.

But there appears to be a limitation. I created a 2,000+ playlist but it appears to only be playing from the first part of the list. In another thread, someone speculated that it only "downloads" about 200 songs, but I am not sure if that is an accurate statement.

I am able to scroll down a little to play other tracks (though I haven't played with this much). Anyone know how I can get it to play from my ENTIRE list?

I suspect the answer will be "no", but I thought I would ask.

(BTW: on at least three other devises, it plays from the entire list when on shuffle)

Update to my post above.

After some time, it started pulling from across the entire list. One thing I did that I am not sure if it mattered is that I spent a while scrolling to the bottom of the list and playing some of the songs along the way (during the long scroll, I could move a couple of pages and then it would hold while it buffered more songs).

Now if I could just get the car to STAY on shuffle. I am find that most of the time when I get in the car (after sitting for a couple of hours), it has reverted back to shuffle being off and I have to turn it back on. ALSO, it starts the tracks over in these same instances.