Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature #1 delivered today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations!!

The floodgates have opened.

Let's wait until we've got a couple more deliveries before we assume that anything so large a floodgate has opened. That said, I really hope you're right!

- - - Updated - - -

3457085.jpg

The blue is so damn gorgeous. My wife and I... okay, just my wife... had a very hard time choosing between blue and sig red. Sig red won out by .0001% of the vote. Gorgeous car - congrats again!

For those of you who don't believe me without pictures, that's ok. I forgive you.

- - - Updated - - -

Some photos from the delivery...

Ah, that beautiful blue. Nice choice! Congrats again! :D

- - - Updated - - -

The blue is so damn gorgeous. My wife and I... okay, just my wife... had a very hard time choosing between blue and sig red. Sig red won out by .0001% of the vote. Gorgeous car - congrats again!

That's a super tough decision in my book. Think I would have been in the same boat. Both are beautiful.

Excellent news! Congratulations Ken!

Looking forward to joining the X crew after Ken's Friday delivery, Bonnie's Sunday delivery and my teenage VIN delivery in SoCal soon. In the not too distant future, Red, White and Blue Signature X vehicles will be on the road.

PS: For those in Fremont, say "Hi" to Bonnie on Sunday: Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip - Page 58

Last edited: