Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

silicone fobpocket - reviews/input?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Pete
Was on your site looking at the slim magnetic phone holder. What's the deal with the stronger magnet option?
It's a few bucks more, any reason to pick over older option?
Thanks
Also it looks like disk part that sticks to phone or in case remains the same?

The larger (therefore stronger) magnet is good if you have a thicker case, or one of the larger phones. I have a 6S+ and use the larger mount, but that's mostly because my case is a little thicker compared to the standard Apple leather and silicone cases. The magnetic 'puck' and the disks are both a little larger at 1.5"/40mm. I don't have the original size with me, but I think they're 1"/25mm.

• Informative
Reactions: m2s2
Picked up my Model S in July and northern NJ Tesla provided these key holders, although I removed the metal chain ring that attached to the end loop as well.

IMG_4754 - Copy.JPG
IMG_4755 - Copy.JPG

Picked up my Model S in July and northern NJ Tesla provided these key holders, although I removed the metal chain ring that attached to the end loop as well.

View attachment 190321 View attachment 190322
Congrats on your relatively new MS!

Yup, those are the new "sling" versions Tesla has been providing the last few months. IMHO they appear better than the more bulky rectangular leather versions they used to give away many times as swag at delivery (and are still available via the online store), but I'll keep my Abstract Ocean Silicone Sleeve. It does a far better job protecting the entire FOB with minimal bulk and easy access to the buttons.