Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Silver Metallic MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reserved April 4, 2016. Configured June 30, 2018 LR AWD Aero Wheels, Silver Metallic

Location: Near Syracuse, NY with pickup at nearest dealer in Mt. Kisco 5 hours away.

Still waiting. I am a more that a bit disturbed (to put it mildly) that the new Mid range is being delivered and recent orders for LR AWD placed in July, August, September of this year by people with not early reservation status, are being actually delivered and I still do not have a car reserve 2 1/2 years ago and configured on June 30th.

Reactions: cdeleo
I am with you, I ordered silver metallic LR AWD no EAP. Reservation holder, although not as early as you. I also live in upstate NY so MT Kisco for me too. Had a delivery date of 11/8 asked ISA about tesla providing a loaner car to get to Mt. Kisco, he said he didn't know and I would have to ask my IDA. Next time I logged into my account I no longer have the 11/8 delivery date. Oh and I'm paying cash so no loan to deal with. Also pissed about the lack of communication from them.