Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Siri Shortcuts (Stats App)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Enabled most of the Siri Shortcuts Stats provides. Worked at first but now they either time out and Siri gives up or they work but also come with a message that it couldn’t wake the car.

I have tried this with Tesla app open and car awake, stats open and shortcuts open.

Anyone else had something like this?

Is there a better way to enable Siri Shortcuts?

• Funny
Reactions: AZMurph
Enabled most of the Siri Shortcuts Stats provides. Worked at first but now they either time out and Siri gives up or they work but also come with a message that it couldn’t wake the car.

I have tried this with Tesla app open and car awake, stats open and shortcuts open.

Anyone else had something like this?

Is there a better way to enable Siri Shortcuts?

I haven’t used them recently but I’ve had hit-and-miss experiences. The developer is very responsive if you message them directly. Also fairly active on twitter if you want to contact them there. Generally speaking all the problems I’ve had were mostly my own errors and I really appreciate the App.

https://www.maadotaa.com/

Reactions: patnshan
I have had many conversations with the developer via email and on Twitter. Guy is great at responding and fixes things on the fly. He even put me on the developer list so I can test features before the real release. I love the app and the support is second to none.