Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SiriusXM unreliability

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you read through th
That sounds like a different issue. I don't get a crackling sound a reboot didn't fix it for me. It's sporadic.
If you read through those posts there is a reference to another thread: SiriusXM Issues | Tesla, which lists the other XM Radio problems. With the latest software version, the only problem I have is that XM goes away completely. The only thing that makes it come back is to either to Power Off the car (through the menu) or exit the car and wait a while.

If you read through th

If you read through those posts there is a reference to another thread: SiriusXM Issues | Tesla, which lists the other XM Radio problems. With the latest software version, the only problem I have is that XM goes away completely. The only thing that makes it come back is to either to Power Off the car (through the menu) or exit the car and wait a while.

Thanks. Another software bug :) Here I thought I was going to be getting reliable SiriusXM compared to my 2015 which I was using the iOS app via Bluetooth for.