Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker, how many custom stations appear...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am using the Tesla Slacker Plus package (not my own account) and I have many more than 2 custom stations, plus all the Slacker built stations. To name a few......Dream On radio, Stressed Out radio, Magnificent Seven radio, Creep radio (TLC.... my R&B fix not Radiohead lol).

I am using the Tesla Slacker Plus package (not my own account) and I have many more than 2 custom stations, plus all the Slacker built stations. To name a few......Dream On radio, Stressed Out radio, Magnificent Seven radio, Creep radio (TLC.... my R&B fix not Radiohead lol).
Thanks Nike I'll see if I hear from anybody who still has the tesla account. Oddly enough it's not a synching issue since I updated one of the stations after creating the third and the changes have already appeared in the car

To refresh the station list you have to log off and back in Settings -> Apps in the Tesla

• Informative
Reactions: NikeWings
To refresh the station list you have to log off and back in Settings -> Apps in the Tesla

I had never done that before.........so I did, and now have 2 pages of stations! Slacker is a great product, I think we get it for a year and I'm defintely subscribing afterwards.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 47