TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Slacker, how many custom stations appear...

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by zambono, Aug 4, 2016.

1. zambono

zambono Member

I added 3 custom stations to my tesla account on Slacker and only the first two appear. Just want to know if that is an error or there is a limit in place. thanks

2. NikeWings

NikeWings Member

I am using the Tesla Slacker Plus package (not my own account) and I have many more than 2 custom stations, plus all the Slacker built stations. To name a few......Dream On radio, Stressed Out radio, Magnificent Seven radio, Creep radio (TLC.... my R&B fix not Radiohead lol).

3. zambono

zambono Member

Thanks Nike I'll see if I hear from anybody who still has the tesla account. Oddly enough it's not a synching issue since I updated one of the stations after creating the third and the changes have already appeared in the car

4. zambono

zambono Member

To refresh the station list you have to log off and back in Settings -> Apps in the Tesla

• Informative x 1
  5. NikeWings

NikeWings Member

I had never done that before.........so I did, and now have 2 pages of stations! Slacker is a great product, I think we get it for a year and I'm defintely subscribing afterwards.

Attached Files: