Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker radio plays only one song and stops . . .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newbie question - have had my MS for just a few days and loving it!

One issue I have had is that when I tee up a song in slacker radio, it plays only that song and then stops. If i hit "advance" on the screen it goes to the next song, but otherwise it would just stop. Also, the "advance" button on the left side of the steering wheel does not work.

Similarly (but maybe not related), i can only play one song off the usb drive at a time, even when I play from a folder - it plays one song and just stops; i need to hit advance on the screen to get the next song and the button on the left side of the steering wheel has no effect.

Is there a setting I need to flip? Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere - searched and could not find an answer.

Thanks!

Newbie question - have had my MS for just a few days and loving it!

One issue I have had is that when I tee up a song in slacker radio, it plays only that song and then stops. If i hit "advance" on the screen it goes to the next song, but otherwise it would just stop. Also, the "advance" button on the left side of the steering wheel does not work.

Similarly (but maybe not related), i can only play one song off the usb drive at a time, even when I play from a folder - it plays one song and just stops; i need to hit advance on the screen to get the next song and the button on the left side of the steering wheel has no effect.

Is there a setting I need to flip? Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere - searched and could not find an answer.

Thanks!
Hmmm, never experienced that one. Did you try a reboot?

I've had my 2013 tesla for about 3 months (cpo). Slacker worked perfectly until yesterday. My touchscreen was having a severe lag, so I reset it by holding both the thumb wheels on the steering wheel. After the reset I am having the same problem as you. Slacker will play one song and then stop. I have noticed that the song timer does not move during the song.

I tried logging out and then logging back in to Slacker without improvement.

DRasheed, i noticed the same with the song timer . . . It also stopped working after an initial soft restart. Also an inventory car . . .

TexasEV, thanks for the answer, I will now see if I can get into the service center - unfortunately I am traveling this week . . . I have sent Tesla service an email so we'll see when I get a response.