Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

slight vibration at highway speeds

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since day 1 I've noticed that my car has a very minor and slight vibration that when I glance to empty right seat you can see it slightly shaking.

Is this normal? I noticed ever since I got it but I thought it was due to the 19inch rims ... Never had such large rims.

Since day 1 I've noticed that my car has a very minor and slight vibration that when I glance to empty right seat you can see it slightly shaking.

Is this normal? I noticed ever since I got it but I thought it was due to the 19inch rims ... Never had such large rims.
one or more tires are out of balance or it is possible but less likely you have a bad tire that will not balance properly

Reactions: Eclipso and SlimJim
If it's everywhere, all the time, then a tire or more is off-balance. Keep in mind that a lot of highways are also woobly and will cause vibration, and that will generally change depending on anything from the lane to the stretch of highway you are on. If you get the same frequency of vibration no matter where you are, then balance. Do double-check and pay close attention because servicing cars takes time and inconvenience that you might not want to spend.

Forgot about that one, one of the more common issues with the 20" wheels, I have not had any problems with my 19" which the OP has but a large enough pothole, curb or other could have damaged one wheel, Just noticed that the OP mentions the problem since day one so unless the car was delivered with a bent wheel?
Anything is possible, since it's day 1 I'd have to guess alignment.

I bent 2 20" rims myself. :/