Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slightly Scratched Wheels (2 of them)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi Tesla family! :), does anyone knows how to order new rims only? I need to order one or 2. my brand new model 3 I scratched the wheel by the stupid high curbs by the charging station in my area. the entrance and exit to the charging station are too tight! These scratched wheels are on the passenger side.

hi Tesla family! :), does anyone knows how to order new rims only? I need to order one or 2. my brand new model 3 I scratched the wheel by the stupid high curbs by the charging station in my area. the entrance and exit to the charging station are too tight! These scratched wheels are on the passenger side.

If you post a photo, you may get better advice specific to your wheel colour or type, however I’d really urge you to get them repaired.

If you still want to replace them then please consider selling your damaged ones as you could probably recoup quite a bit of money.

• Helpful
Reactions: Carolina Karl
I've used this and it has worked well for me. At least it helps me not notice the curb rash on the rims. Cheap solution until I am ready to have the rim repair done (if ever). YMMV but I had good results.

Attachments

• 51ndrh8lBUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    51ndrh8lBUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Helpful
Reactions: Carolina Karl