Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SMS - Scheduling Delivery Appointment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So...lurker here on this forum. I ordered a M3 SR+ a week ago...so I wasn’t expecting this SMS so soon. I also couldn’t find the VIN details on the Tesla account source code. No extra info/link about appointment on my account.

Your Model 3 is in transit and ready to be scheduled! Select an available delivery appointment time now at tesla.com/schedule/(order number)

If you have not selected an appointment by tonight, we will assign and notify you of your delivery appointment. A Tesla representative will reach out to confirm your appointment before your delivery day.

The link take a me to a page that says:
There are currently no appointments available
A Tesla representative will contact you.

We are working on increasing available appointments. Please check back at 8AM tomorrow.

I would call Tesla directly myself, but they’re not opened on Sunday...also I’m not at my home town for a bit more...so my time zone is a bit off...

Anyone can chime in on this? I retuned this link on another device along with my order number from my email...so it couldn’t have been some sms link trap. I lost my main locked iPhone last week on the plane, so I’m extremely wary of everything.

Tesla will usually reach out to you to set up an appointment once they get your car and give it a final inspection. If it passes their inspection you can get delivery right away. If there are items they need to address prior to making appointment, their may be some delay.

You will want to contact them Monday to give them your latest contact information, otherwise they will try to contact you on your lost iPhone.

Take a deep breath. You will be driving a Tesla soon.

Luckily...and unfortunately, my phone was stolen right when I was changing out the SIM card for travel...so they got my latest info, hence the SMS.

Just confused about sms asking for scheduling, and there’s no appointment time available 30 min after I received the sms.

Got the same msg today also the same msg about no appointments available ... Also Blk/Blk SR+
When did you order? I ordered the same configuration on May 16th, have received a delivery date/time (June 15th) but no text or call to confirm (or VIN/contract in my account). My sales guy says without a text/call, which you and AdrianC have received, I should just ignore. I'm hoping that's not the case.

Just got another sms...

Reminder to please schedule your delivery appointment at tesla.com/schedule/(order number) tonight. A delivery appointment will be scheduled for you tomorrow morning if you have not selected one by then.

Went to link, still no appointment available...

I ordered on 05/23...or 22. Can’t remember. I got no vin/delivery date though.

So...lurker here on this forum. I ordered a M3 SR+ a week ago...so I wasn’t expecting this SMS so soon. I also couldn’t find the VIN details on the Tesla account source code. No extra info/link about appointment on my account.

The link take a me to a page that says:

I would call Tesla directly myself, but they’re not opened on Sunday...also I’m not at my home town for a bit more...so my time zone is a bit off...

Anyone can chime in on this? I retuned this link on another device along with my order number from my email...so it couldn’t have been some sms link trap. I lost my main locked iPhone last week on the plane, so I’m extremely wary of everything.

i recieved this text as well almost 4 days ago and i scheduled my delivery they went ghost after that, alls i want to know is how long it will be in transit

i recieved this text as well almost 4 days ago and i scheduled my delivery they went ghost after that, alls i want to know is how long it will be in transit

We just took delivery of a model 3 after only waiting 3 weeks. It appears this is how they work.

The SMS message is sent from California when a vin is assigned to your order. Check for the hidden vin in your order page.

Toronto Tesla advisors may not see a vin assignment immediately. In our case, it took them a week before they saw it in their system.

The car is either built or being built and is pending shipping from California.