Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t be serious and look me in the eye and tell me his various and sundry “Tweets” don’t move the stock and aren’t strategically tweeted. Get real.
You do the home work and find if his tweets move the SP. I’m not going to do the homework for you.

The tweet you posted about would be easy to check, even for people like you.

You really post like you don’t follow the stock market closely.

Why are posting tweets from 2020? Is this about the beginning of the pandemic?
Living in a cave????? :oops:🤣 The Tweets are about the Fremont factory and just a small sample of Musk's "nuclear" response Tweets (edited for April Fools day). He went as far as to move Tesla's HQ to TX because of California closing the factory for COVID. Last week and still continuing the factory in China has been forced to close because of COVID and NOT A PEEP out of Musk about it. That is hypocrisy at work.

No way is he willing to ruffle any feathers in China because he knows China has TOTAL POWER and can't be influenced, intimidated or pressured by him.

Last edited:
Not only are they not real, but one of the recipients has been banned from Twitter. We have enough trouble discerning Elon's sarcastic tweets from his sincere ones, so we don't need fake ones thrown into the mix.
WOW, I would say am flattered that you were fooled by my "Photoshop" skills:eek:, but I know my skills are just one step above 💩. And even bragging of that may be an exaggeration.🤣🤣

Here are the original Tweets Musk made for comparison.

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 6.08.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 6.07.19 PM.png

Reactions: Terminator857
Yep. But this one paying 20k less for the same car you're paying. Bite it fan boy
LOL, sure.

As with every one of your posts, you have no idea what you’re talking about. You have delivered nothing here other than complaining while being obnoxious, arrogant, and insulting. You are condescending to longstanding, well respected members. You’re nearly always wrong in everything you write that you claim to be fact. And you manage to deliver all of it with a level of incoherence that’s truly astounding.

Deliver us more, I cannot wait to witness the next wisdom dump.

LOL, sure.

As with every one of your posts, you have no idea what you’re talking about. You have delivered nothing here other than complaining while being obnoxious, arrogant, and insulting. You are condescending to longstanding, well respected members. You’re nearly always wrong in everything you write that you claim to be fact. And you manage to deliver all of it with a level of incoherence that’s truly astounding.

popcorn-meme.jpeg

The wisdom…oh, the wisdom.
Yep. But this one paying 20k less for the same car you're paying. Bite it
LOL, sure.

Awww. Someone getting offended . Cheer up fan boy. The truth suck. I like the car but not crazy nutjob like you. You probably believe in stop the steal too

• Disagree
Reactions: Laddcruzer
LOL, sure.

Hey there’s no need to bring me into this!

Oh you meant him.

Status
Not open for further replies.