Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every car out there has same warning in manual about shortcomings of ultrasound parking sensors. Specifically picking up poles, chains and curbs. Just admit that you screwed up and it is not a Tesla fault. And move on with your life.
Oh thanks so much supporting member that's real helpful! I like many people bought the car because I thought it would prevent events like this from happening wish I would have kept my Honda Accord that got 40 miles per gallon and was much safer and advanced than this car

I think he has figured out the routes to drive to get good drives. He just drives them .... and given how many drives he posts - he definitely has a much better % of good drives than your 1% ;)

BTW, he has also started showing the accelerator in the videos (he moved the camera back, I guess) - so we know if he intervenes as well.

One thing for sure is - he doesn't care about driving etiquette - he will not intervene if it is just inconveniencing the fellow drivers like we do.
He’s a shill!

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Oh thanks so much supporting member that's real helpful! I like many people bought the car because I thought it would prevent events like this from happening wish I would have kept my Honda Accord that got 40 miles per gallon and was much safer and advanced than this car
You are welcome. Since Used Teslas prices are all time high you can quickly fix your problem and go back to Honda lol

• Disagree
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Well that is an obvious truth. However, at times people make mistakes and my assumption is that sensors are there to help with that and give a Warning! We all make mistakes. And our M3 blasts us with the warning sound even when we are not even close to an object.
Well we know 90+ percent of accidents are driver error Tesla has built a brand claiming it's machines will change that well this is an example they have not done that when other auto makers could have prevented this accident.

Of course I know there are cameras, your ”understanding” miss the point. Trusting AP blindly without gauging the situation is just dumb, will AP makes all emergency stop always in time, if it is so good, then there is no point of asking driver to take over at anytime. Do you take over only when the car tells you so, I hope not. Wanting a test of beta doesn’t mean I have to give away my judgement and let the software to decide
safety of my lIfe, disregarding or not recognizing there is stress is just unrealistic
… you can tell I am not a fan boy
Don’t even try to reason with (moderator edit). He’s a troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
A97B02C6-EF6D-4563-8D6B-C058F44D2AAA.jpeg

@Krash @Knightshade
The mods on this site are so pathetic.
I come to this thread to read about new developments with the FSD Beta on older vehicles. Not to see some no-life break down someone’s post and personal experience word by word for no other reason but to troll. I’m so done with this site. Ban me, do whatever you want to my account. There are too many people posting disinformation or trolling for me to care anymore.

Yeah definitely should. Ionic has less range, less performance, less cargo space. Mediocre charging network. Sounds like a best EV to me.
Oh great, another Tesla fanboi. Yeah for a "tech" company no 360 camera, no carplay, no real blind spot, no heads up display. As for less range, actually it has just as much because if you weren't so drunk on the Koolaid you would know that Tesla inflates their bs EPA numbers. Having had both, I got 240ish miles where as the I5 got 260...so yeah... As for charging network, it's not the end all be all. Most use their cars to commute to and from work, not going 250 plus miles a day so the majority. I never said it was the "best" EV....it's better but you're just too blind to see it.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Noflash and WhiteWi
Wow. TSLAQ much? go make your complaint, and go get another car. you won't be missed.
Just really sick of people saying "I'm gonna file a complaint with 'insert agency here' if they dont fix what I dont like because im angry and my opinion is important! time to run to the government and regulators to have them step in!"

Piss off.

Its a ****ing BETA. you shouldn't have signed up for it. do you want to halt ALL progress? do you want them to only be able to test with a small amount of people that work directly for Tesla? great way to get real progress. lets limit the amount of miles AI is supposed to learn from when thats the ENTIRE ADVANTAGE of Tesla! the amount of miles its beta testers are driving. thinking like that holds back real progress in the world no matter what industry we are talking about.

More regulations isn't the problem. if you dont feel safe, stop using it. So tired of ungrateful, entitled complainers
Best to listen to fellow owners and appreciate the problems with getting safe and effective FSD. It will not happen unless we can share our experience with those who need to know to keep TSLA honest. I think it is reasonable to question the honesty at this time. I made my complaint to the TSLA Board and my next stop will be with NSTB. It's not about BETAs it's about TSLA being honest with its owners and supporters. That's what is frustrating and missing right now. My last 2 trips in FSD with 10.11.2 missed the exits completely. WTF! This is BETA bull...t!

Just cause everyone has grey or black wheels doesn’t make it cool. What is this, middle school in the 90s? I don't think people are choosing wheel colors to be cool.

The majority run black wheels, but that doesn't mean silver is unique. If they were purple or pink, that would be unique.

“The majority run black wheels”

Exactly my point.

And dude, get off your high horse. Reading through your post history you would definitely think we’re all in middle school in the 90s. Never seen someone complain so much.

“The majority run black wheels”

Exactly my point.

And dude, get off your high horse. Reading through your post history you would definitely think we’re all in middle school in the 90s. Never seen someone complain so much.
“The majority run black wheels” - maybe because that's the color of the OEM inductions and uberturbines?

Thanks for taking the time to look in to my posts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.