Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has begun the same personal attacks against me. Even followed me to another unrelated thread just to punitively mark 3 posts with Disagree.
I assume in retaliation for my disagreeing with his attack of you here. I believe this pattern demonstrates a concerning level of aggression and have reported @Lonewulf45 to the moderator for review.
Yeap, he does same with me. Goes to every single post he can find across multiple threads and disagree. Reported him too. He is either very immature or needs help.

That’s awesome. But my original point is Musk isn’t making life altering changes to the way most people live like prior pioneers. Yet, he’s treated by some like a living god. People say he’s more impactful that Steve Jobs? Give me a break. Steve Jobs changes almost everyone’s life due to his vision. The computer industry, the mobile phone industry, the computer industry, the movie industry. All have an impact on all our lives. Elon doesn’t come close. I’m not saying what he does isn’t important. What I’m saying is he couldn’t carry Steve Jobs or Bill Gates jocks.

I can’t wait for Elon to get Trump back on Titter. :D

Ok bro. Go back to driving your late model Mazda you bought from the used auto dealership back and forth to the gas station while a pigeon shits on you while you stand in the 105 degree heat putting 95 dollars worth of gas into a 15 gallon tank and let us live in blissful ignorance of how unrevolutionary our cars are.

Superb response. Thank you. I will now sleep soundly again, knowing that they are ALL liers and mileage cheats!
Very good answers from @KenC !

With Teslas charging net, the range is not used to drive maximum range.
The ”range” give you a high charging speed for the about 2/3 of the battery capacity.

I havent used more than about 70% on a single drive, and it would only happen if I decide to perform a range test.

If it’s on Auto you have to open up the menu, and tap the seat heater 4 times (Auto -> high, High -> med, med->low, low->off,) unless I’m missing something

Edit: correction - it goes from Auto to medium the first time you tap it, so it’s a total of 4 taps to turn it off.

In all fairness, only one or two of those taps is extra from V11. Switching between the levels always took the same number of taps. My main point was that the ‘auto’ setting has never worked for me and I always have to adjust it, so trying to argue that the interface doesn’t matter because of the ‘auto’ setting doesn’t work.
You could use the voice command and just say my Vagina is cold, Zero taps even with your shakes 😁

• Funny
Reactions: PACEMD and WhiteWi
I don't think he needs false modesty. It's probably true. Just look at the Gigafactories. Haters are always going to hate.
Just because you name your factories after the presses you are installing doesn't mean that these factories are functionally any different or more productive than other advanced manufacturing plants the world over.

If he was that good at it I wouldn't have had to get service come out to re-tape my ****ing spoiler or re-align my trunk panels...or tape on my mirror again...or would have had an accurate delivery date...Or would have been able to keep staff long enough to have a consistent sales person over the 3 months it took to get the car.

Love the car, hating this blowhard more and more every time he takes an edgy stand to prove a point trying to wedge "first principles" into every bullshit opinion as some sorta gotcha.

Why must everyone take things to extremes? Musk never said anything about no moderation.

“Twitter has become kind of the de-facto town square,” he said. “It's just really important that people have both the reality and the perception that they're able to speak freely within the bounds of the law.”

In terms of specific changes, Musk said Twitter should open-source its algorithms and minimize the interventions it takes in policing content. “Any changes to people's tweets — if they're emphasized or de-emphasized — that action should be made apparent,” he said. “So anyone can see that that action has been taken so there's no sort of behind-the-scenes manipulation, either algorithmically or manually.”

He added that the underlying code behind the algorithm should be available on GitHub, so that users could inspect it themselves.

“I think we would want to err on the side of, if in doubt, let the speech exist,” he said. “I'm not saying that I have all the answers here.” He repeated several times that his preference would be to allow all speech that is legal, and that he dislikes measures like permanent bans. “I do think that we want to be just very reluctant to delete things and be very cautious with permanent bans,” he said. “You know, timeouts I think are better than sort of permanent bans.”

I can't understand how anyone disagrees with that
I will not trust a word that comes out of anyone's mouth who supports or even believes the "freedom" convoy was genuine or legitimate. Guy got full on clowned or is being grossly misleading and malicious. Either way, he's way out in the weeds with this whole bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.