Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla is love.
Tesla is life.

Tesla could kill my mother and I’d still worship at the altar.

This is about nothing more or less than him wanting to be able to say what he wants without backlash. He doesn't see any further than that and I'm fairly certain he couldn't care in the least about the voices of anyone else, particularly the voices of society which are historically ignored or those who call him on his crap. That one of the richest men in the world who has over 80 million followers on Twitter considers himself somehow muzzled and disadvantaged is patently ridiculous, and frankly, insulting.

Twitter has a lot of problems, but none of them will be solved by Musk's influence.
Is this a parody account ?

how ridiculous

“and launches rockets”

How many did Jobs launch? How many did Bezoz launch? How many did Gates launch? How many did Buffet launch?
Is that how you grant Elon god status? Launching a rocket? Big time l-o-l right there.

I’m getting the feeling half you people would PAY money to have the opportunity to (moderator edit).

Last edited by a moderator:
You're saying that the door panels in Fremont are stamped and the ones in Austin are cast? News to me if true. Something like 99% of the parts should be the same.

NO. Both are stamped. Don't be an obtuse dullard.

I'm saying the FRAME to which they ATTACH has much much better tolerances on a car with two gigacastings (front + rear) and a structural battery pack. It's basically a more precise box to which attach things.

The operator just has to actually hang the door properly and make a fine adjustment, which obviously they didn't.

EDIT - the goal here would be that with a more precisely built frame, there are fewer post-production adjustments that need to be made. But clearly they need to work on the process for consistently hanging the doors right on the first go at it.

Hey Mods can you tell @Lonewulf45 to chill with his disagree campaign against me! Thanks I mean he disagrees with stuff that you can’t disagree if you are sane person. Actually let him look like fool. Its fine.
He has begun the same personal attacks against me. Even followed me to another unrelated thread just to punitively mark 3 posts with Disagree.
I assume in retaliation for my disagreeing with his attack of you here. I believe this pattern demonstrates a concerning level of aggression and have reported @Lonewulf45 to the moderator for review.

He has begun the same personal attacks against me. Even followed me to another unrelated thread just to punitively mark 3 posts with Disagree.
I assume in retaliation for my disagreeing with his attack of you here. I believe this pattern demonstrates a concerning level of aggression and have reported @Lonewulf45 to the moderator for review.
Imagine thinking disliking your nonsense is a 'concerning level of agression' 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.