Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Tesla keep doing bad things...got out of hand...before they started lowering the standard...
You forgot the "in your imagination" part again. It's like a nervous tic. You don't seem to be able to post without saying nasty things about Tesla. You know there are real people on the other side of all these insults you fling about, doing their best to serve their customers. Yet you keep treating them like garbage. What's wrong with you?

Hello,

I ordered a tesla wall charger which I won't need at this point. I canceled the ordered but TESLA still shipped it. ETA is Dec 23rd. Anyone needs it let me know. I paid $542 with tax. Pay the shipping and my purchase price and get it from me. ITS BRAND NEW.

Thank you
Sonia

"Pay EXACTLY what I paid and get it from me".... why? As its your mistake why not discount it to incentivise someone? Hello, McFly...

Reactions: Resist
"Pay EXACTLY what I paid and get it from me".... why? As its your mistake why not discount it to incentivise someone? Hello, McFly...

Nah even worse. She wants someone to pay for shipping on top of that lol.

Pay the shipping and my purchase price and get it from me.

Lol what? You want someone to pay for shipping, the FREE shipping from the Tesla store and still pay full price + tax, to get it from some rando off the internet?

Pass me what you smoking sista.

Oh brother...theft? Lol, Tesla taking measures to protect the expensive batteries or giving you a more accurate estimate of miles left on a SOC is called theft now?
Oh, that's the least of it. If you want a look at the asylum, just check out that thread. Endless raving. I suspect it's a few credulous owners and quite a few outside agitators. Along with an unlucky few who actually have problematical vehicles.

I'll be happier when they return what was stolen.... wish they hadn't taken most of my car away with an OTA.... My sig has no insults... You know the crimes I am talking about... you're still attacking me here... Tesla's actions are their own fault...
Every one of those statements becomes true only when you add the obligatory "in your imagination". Just because you believe in nonsense doesn't make it true. When somebody corrects your nonsense, that isn't insulting you. A correction is not an attack, or perhaps it is only in your imagination. It's more like airing out the room.

Reactions: bhzmark
what the eff. lady.....you gotta make it CHEAPER than tesla. Otherwise have fun with that wall connector sitting in your basement.
You should search e-Bay and you will by surprised that some items are sold at a higher price than the same item from the Tesla store.

$699 - BRAND NEW USA TESLA CHAdeMO ADAPTER NEWEST 2019 VERSION MODEL S X 3 1036392-10-D
$450 - Tesla Store

$68 - NEW OEM Tesla 10-30 NEMA Adapter cable UMC Gen-2 TESLA MODEL S/X/3
$35 - Tesla Store

Awful behaviour in here; The way I see from OP; the price is the price, & I do see the value. If you don't like the price, you dont have to buy it; offer less, to barter down; why complain? it’s annoying reading how people feel about someone selling at a price they don't like on here; lets try constructive criticism for once; its unnecessary to mildly chastise someone selling a new in box wall charger during holiday season, because you don’t like the price, really?

Sonia, if I were selling a new in box wall charger, I would delete this entire posting, or request an admin do it, then repost on the 23rd @ $499 + shipping; it will sell; unfortunately tax is tax, if you cant write it off, JK, GLWS!

Awful behaviour in here; The way I see from OP; the price is the price, & I do see the value. If you don't like the price, you dont have to buy it; offer less, to barter down; why complain? it’s annoying reading how people feel about someone selling at a price they don't like on here; lets try constructive criticism for once; its unnecessary to mildly chastise someone selling a new in box wall charger during holiday season, because you don’t like the price, really?

Sonia, if I were selling a new in box wall charger, I would delete this entire posting, or request an admin do it, then repost on the 23rd @ $499 + shipping; it will sell; unfortunately tax is tax, if you cant write it off, JK, GLWS!
Why? Because she just created the account yesterday and has one post. She also doesn’t even have the item yet so no pictures. Many posters are trying to protect naive buyers from getting ripped off. For all we know this is the same lady from last month in Houston who had 6 HPWC for sale and wanted Apple Pay.

Reactions: BayAreaCelt
Sorry. Maybe you blacked out last night when you replied to my post and said exactly that?
Shut up. Send me a PM instead with this he said she said crap. None if this information is relevant to this thread. All respond via PM. Dont want to be arguing and end up with 3000 posts of useless information over multiple threads. Nor do I want to post up references of timelines from other threads clogging up this one with useless information that's not relevant

Last edited:

Sorry but bargaining is part of life and there are situations where win / win outcomes are found that way. the price of a product is the price that the market is willing to pay for, not what the seller thinks it is.

Reactions: BayAreaCelt
Status
Not open for further replies.