Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be so sensitive - it's not becoming of you. No one cares that I'm here and no one will care if you leave after you take delivery. Yet this is the second or third time I've seen you mention it. 🤔

I would not have known about the issue with my battery had I not been here, so I happen to appreciate the many folks who give of their time to share valuable information on this forum. Good for you if you don't want to participate after you take delivery! Just quit talking about it and worrying about what other people do with their time.
Florida man has the thinnest skin of all humanity. Anytime you say anything to him that questions his choices, or even jokingly point out some quirk of his (Like typing out Plaid every time), he goes off the deep end defending his ego.

Just take a look at at his post history. He has a Trump level of bitterness at anything he perceives as a slight. It's funny to watch, but not worth engaging.

Reactions: cwanja
Florida man has the thinnest skin of all humanity. Anytime you say anything to him that questions his choices, or even jokingly point out some quirk of his (Like typing out Plaid every time), he goes off the deep end defending his ego.

Just take a look at at his post history. He has a Trump level of bitterness at anything he perceives as a slight. It's funny to watch, but not worth engaging.
I sincerely hope all of our cars are delivered soon. It's painful enough having to wait for them. I really try to add levity to an otherwise difficult situation. To each their own I guess.

I sincerely hope all of our cars are delivered soon. It's painful enough having to wait for them. I really try to add levity to an otherwise difficult situation. To each their own I guess.
Just saw what the loser, Jester just said about me (whom he does not know personally); karma has already hit Dante, the Jester, as evidenced by what happened to his new car and his stupidity in dealing with that accident! Be careful, Bobby...karma could hit you as well if you don't STFU when it's appropriate NOT to talk and poke at people. It's NOT about have a thin skin; it's about being cordial, respectful, and helpful. The only JESTERS who are actually well-liked are those that are comedians who either do it for a career OR friends & family members whom you know personally very, very well!

You & Dante are 2 peas in a pod...perhaps you can both create a new TMC thread so so can just joke and poke fun at everyone else by yourselves and fill your days online behind a computer screen with as much negativity as humanly possible. Sorry, Bobby...I've added you to my (short but totally appropriate) IGNORE list like that loser Jester. It's one thing to bitch about Tesla as a company or the car you just purchased for $146k, but it's another thing to continually poke at people in an online forum whom you don't know personally! Enjoy your time bitching about everything and everyone together. I do not need any of that negativity directed toward me in my life. 🙄

Just saw what the loser, Jester just said about me (whom he does not know personally); karma has already hit Dante, the Jester, as evidenced by what happened to his new car and his stupidity in dealing with that accident! Be careful, Bobby...karma could hit you as well if you don't STFU when it's appropriate NOT to talk and poke at people. It's NOT about have a thin skin; it's about being cordial, respectful, and helpful. The only JESTERS who are actually well-liked are those that are comedians who either do it for a career OR friends & family members whom you know personally very, very well!

You & Dante are 2 peas in a pod...perhaps you can both create a new TMC thread so so can just joke and poke fun at everyone else by yourselves and fill your days online behind a computer screen with as much negativity as humanly possible. Sorry, Bobby...I've added you to my (short but totally appropriate) IGNORE list like that loser Jester. It's one thing to bitch about Tesla as a company or the car you just purchased for $146k, but it's another thing to continually poke at people in an online forum whom you don't know personally! Enjoy your time bitching about everything and everyone together. I do not need any of that negativity directed toward me in my life. 🙄
1633530994189.gif

he writes as he engages :)

your assessment is quite ironic since gators are known to have very thick skin.

This thread has gone to 5h!t. Someone attacks you (kidding or not), so you fight back and tell it like it is...call a spade a spade. Then the Mods move all the posts to quarantine. Whatever. Glad I've put a select few TMC j-a'sses on my Ignore List. Bunch of whiny man-babies, bitching and poking at other TMC members instead of just discussing what this online forum thread is actually about. I've heard many others tell me the exact same thing...that when they take delivery of the MS cars, they're out of here (and 90% of the guys that were on this thread back in Feb, March, April, May, June, and July...who have in fact received their cars are in fact GONE out of this thread!); no reason to hang around and be badgered by anyone.

So I'm not alone in how I feel. I've already made some nice friends on TMC and we'll stay connected for as long as we can, but to all those on my Ignore List...you guys can go sit and spin and spend your hours each day on this and other TMC threads with all your cruddy negativity and what you think are witty remarks while the rest of us will be driving around, enjoying our new MS Plaids/LRs and enjoying all that life has to offer with our families and friends. BTW -- my Tesla account still says Est Delivery: 10/20 - 10/28 as my VIN remains...and I feel damn good about being super patient for 8 months and waiting for the exact color combination I truly wanted; no compromises! :cool: Here - I'll spell it out for you entirely, just for those who think writing with acronyms and short-hand is somehow better than writing everything out in several complete sentences and paragraphs...my TESLA MODEL S PLAID is going to look (f'in) HOT! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Last edited:
This thread has gone to 5h!t. Someone attacks you (kidding or not), so you fight back and tell it like it is...call a spade a spade. Then the Mods move all the posts to quarantine. Whatever. Glad I've put a select few TMC j-a'sses on my Ignore List. Bunch of whiny man-babies, bitching and poking at other TMC members instead of just discussing what this online forum thread is actually about. I've heard many others tell me the exact same thing...that when they take delivery of the MS cars, they're out of here (and 90% of the guys that were on this thread back in Feb, March, April, May, June, and July...who have in fact received their cars are in fact GONE out of this thread!); no reason to hang around and be badgered by anyone.

So I'm not alone in how I feel. I've already made some nice friends on TMC and we'll stay connected for as long as we can, but to all those on my Ignore List...you guys can go sit and spin and spend your hours each day on this and other TMC threads with all your cruddy negativity and what you think are witty remarks while the rest of us will be driving around, enjoying our new MS Plaids/LRs and enjoying all that life has to offer with our families and friends. BTW -- my Tesla account still says Est Delivery: 10/20 - 10/28 as my VIN remains...and I feel damn good about being super patient for 8 months and waiting for the exact color combination I truly wanted; no compromises! :cool: Here - I'll spell it out for you entirely, just for those who think writing with acronyms and short-hand is somehow better than writing everything out in several complete sentences and paragraphs...my TESLA MODEL S PLAID is going to look (f'in) HOT! 🔥 🔥 🔥
LOL ON THE THUMBS-DOWNS from some TMC folks!!! 😜😂. Wow, and people say that I have a thin-skin, haha. You thumbs down people should look in the mirror folks. I have no other words for some of these people on TMC. In about 2-3 weeks, I’ll be sure to 🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚 the sh1t out of you folks with my MS Plaid pics (no need for any review from me as we all know how it drives and great the vehicle is) and then I’m gone so you guys can rejoice and find someone else to throw your negativity on here on TMC. Most people on here are quite helpful and respective with a few exceptions, but I guess that’s indicative of any community.

Moving headquarters to Texas? what a joke! Tesla actually has a headquarters? they did away with their PR dept. that in itself shows how much he (Elon musk) cares about his customers and the Service Centers wow they are getting worse by the day. Service with a smile is not there company policy. service with a intent to deceive, make as much $ as possible, make $ on that eMMC recall that Tesla supposedly volunteered for.
They sure will give you attention when pre-ordering a new model.
Why is he moving "headquarters" I really would like to know what is inside Tesla headquarters.
I think Tesla's headquarters is where they train the service center managers how to manipulate, deceive, price gouge customers that are at the mercy of Tesla.
There is one state that I heard has excellent service Vermont. one out of Fifty!
I wonder why he is moving headquarters to Texas? oh doesn't he live in one of those $50k 500sq.ft pop-up house somewhere in Texas a city I have never heard of. That's all he will need for his new headquarters location since it's probably just the board of directors who occupy. He needs to fix his service dept. or he's doomed. All these other major manufacturers are finally starting to catch up in the EV market and most importantly all have well renowned customer service departments already in place. There are members on here that will give a thumbs down to this they are Elon's musketeers. LMAO WhiteWi

Moving headquarters to Texas? what a joke! Tesla actually has a headquarters? they did away with their PR dept. that in itself shows how much he (Elon musk) cares about his customers and the Service Centers wow they are getting worse by the day. Service with a smile is not there company policy. service with a intent to deceive, make as much $ as possible, make $ on that eMMC recall that Tesla supposedly volunteered for.
They sure will give you attention when pre-ordering a new model.
Why is he moving "headquarters" I really would like to know what is inside Tesla headquarters.
I think Tesla's headquarters is where they train the service center managers how to manipulate, deceive, price gouge customers that are at the mercy of Tesla.
There is one state that I heard has excellent service Vermont. one out of Fifty!
I wonder why he is moving headquarters to Texas? oh doesn't he live in one of those $50k 500sq.ft pop-up house somewhere in Texas a city I have never heard of. That's all he will need for his new headquarters location since it's probably just the board of directors who occupy. He needs to fix his service dept. or he's doomed. All these other major manufacturers are finally starting to catch up in the EV market and most importantly all have well renowned customer service departments already in place. There are members on here that will give a thumbs down to this they are Elon's musketeers. LMAO WhiteWi
You sound upset? LOL

Do the math. 241,000 VINs in Q3, the last 90 days, = 2678 cars per day. The difference between your VIN and mine equals less than 3 days worth of manufacturing. So your VIN is virtually no fresher than mine. What do you really know about how Tesla assigns VINs anyway? You sound like such an expert.
Dude you have a OD of 7/28 and you got a 280 vin. It was a cancelled order. That simple, you still try to argue. Also your math is VERY flawed. Model 3/y/s/x do not share same vin code lol. How about this. You look at your vehicles manufacturing date. That will speak volumes. 241k deliveries and 230k being 3/y, lets take half being the model Y. Thats 115k then divide by number of days in the quarter. NOT to mention the cars sent over seas or vehicles made there. Your car is a solid 8-14 days behind a new vin built today. Take the stick out of your ass and be thankful you got a cancelled order. There are plenty of people, in this thread alone, that ordered way before you and still have not got a VIN.

Dude you have a OD of 7/28 and you got a 280 vin. It was a cancelled order. That simple, you still try to argue. Also your math is VERY flawed. Model 3/y/s/x do not share same vin code lol. How about this. You look at your vehicles manufacturing date. That will speak volumes. 241k deliveries and 230k being 3/y, lets take half being the model Y. Thats 115k then divide by number of days in the quarter. NOT to mention the cars sent over seas or vehicles made there. Your car is a solid 8-14 days behind a new vin built today. Take the stick out of your ass and be thankful you got a cancelled order. There are plenty of people, in this thread alone, that ordered way before you and still have not got a VIN.
You're a know it all windbag who knows nothing! According to Tesla, my 280 VIN came off the assembly line yesterday with a manufacture date of 10/11/2021. For someone as clueless as you, you're extremely misguided and arrogant. As a service to others, kindly stop spreading misinformation on the forum.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: T-Mom
You speak with authority you can't possibly have. Hush.

Reactions: TSLY
Track Mode can also be considered to be Advanced Features. You know, for people with their own skill & experience. Not just being reined in by a software engineer all the time like you can't drive.

You can still use Track Mode settings on the road and experiment on your own car feel and performance, why don't you try it? ... oh, I forgot with yours... you can't.

High Speed driving can be legally achieved at many places within the UK... you don't need to be on the Queens Highway. I've done lots of events where 160+mph is perfectly achievable by cars that can actually do it. It's fun and doesn't cost a lot.

Look at the end of the day £10k extra is something you can either afford, or you can't. I get it.

Those that can afford the Performance version, I recommend it. It's nice 👍🙂
I don't know about others but personally, having come from a Model S with Ludicrous that cost a lot more money than your car, was considerably faster than your car, in fact I sold it for more money than your car, to think the reason is only down to those that can afford a M3P and those that can't is pretty condescending. I chose a LR in preference to the Performance, not because I couldn't afford the extra £10k but because it gives me what I want.

• Disagree
Reactions: T-Mom and PITA
I don't know about others but personally, having come from a Model S with Ludicrous that cost a lot more money than your car, was considerably faster than your car, in fact I sold it for more money than your car, to think the reason is only down to those that can afford a M3P and those that can't is pretty condescending. I chose a LR in preference to the Performance, not because I couldn't afford the extra £10k but because it gives me what I want.

Haha, well not everybody is on the up... 🙂😁

• Disagree
Reactions: GeorgeSymonds
Status
Not open for further replies.